Jedi Phoenix

The Official |JP| Nostalgia Meeting Welcome Thread!

Johnnydillinger

Meeting timeframe  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What timeframe do you feel the most convenient with?

• A week before Christmas (incl. holidays)
    • A week after Christmas (incl. holidays, "holiday to holiday")
    • In one week, starting with the 20th of Dec. and ending with the 28th of Dec.
    • In 2 weeks, starting with 17th of Dec. and ending with the 1st of Jan.
    • On a 3-day interval before Christmas (incl. holidays)
    • In one week, starting with Dec. 27 and ending with Jan. 3.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well what did you want me to say? That I've now become a demi-god that rides into the streaking sun on a velociraptor wielding a longsword forged from the souls of vanquished virgins?

People have lives you know. Not everyone has time to think of such outrageous ideas.

Well what did you want me to say? That I've now become a demi-god that rides into the streaking sun on a velociraptor wielding a longsword forged from the souls of vanquished virgins?

People have lives you know. Not everyone has time to think of such outrageous ideas.

:wub:

That was awesome

A small update: I managed to reach Caliostro and Kookeh so far on Steam, they both said they'll be dropping by, though Kook said he's probably only available next thursday so keep an eye out for him if you want to meet him!

I didn't stop trying to reach people by the way, I have 2 new methods which may or may not work, aside from the obvious Steam, MSN and Skype contacts, so hang on a bit. I also changed the colors on the first post because they were unreadable on this new bright color scheme, and that's what most people will see when they come here now. If you use the dark color scheme, just highlight all the text and it's good to go.

Now, i f you'll excuse me, I have a Jahandar to harrass on Steam >:D

EDIT - Spitfire sends his regards, he'll come too :D

Jah still didn't answer me yet, neither did Erurainon. More updates tomorrow.

Welcome indeed for everyone who replied in the end! In addition to you guys and the ones I mentioned (Sub and Spitfire, for example), there's Veers too who may be dropping by later on. I told him to give Boomshiki a heads up too, so maybe him too :D

In any case, this event starts out as of today, so see you all on the server. Please visit the Chat section of this forum to keep up with who is on the server and who can join you if you want to go there, even if it's empty at the moment of you asking. Some of you are also available in the early days only, so I ask our forum active server not-so-active members to drop by even these days, since some people will be only available now. I hope we all have some great fun with this, so in closing: just have JKA installed and be ready for some nostalgia!

As for the rest of the events, suggestions are welcome to what to do. Maybe we can work out a date for a TFFA or a duel tournament too, though if you see some of the higher ranked on the server, feel free to ask for a short merc or force war too. As for the invitations, I haven't given them up completely yet, and there's 2 more methods with which I can try and reach some people; one is MSN and the other is Facebook, with which Sawli provided a lot of help. I'll also send out another mail to everyone, so sorry if I spam you with it again. In conclusion, see ya on the server, all!

Archived