Jedi Phoenix

The Official |JP| Nostalgia Meeting Welcome Thread!

Johnnydillinger

Meeting timeframe  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What timeframe do you feel the most convenient with?

• A week before Christmas (incl. holidays)
    • A week after Christmas (incl. holidays, "holiday to holiday")
    • In one week, starting with the 20th of Dec. and ending with the 28th of Dec.
    • In 2 weeks, starting with 17th of Dec. and ending with the 1st of Jan.
    • On a 3-day interval before Christmas (incl. holidays)
    • In one week, starting with Dec. 27 and ending with Jan. 3.

Holy Hell--youre still alive!!!!

I was thinking about installing the game the other week and I see this email (yes in my spam folder thou) Iunno who's left from my time but maybe I'll see you all in game!

Yeeeaaaarrrrgh you're a Viking!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TMJ reporting in, i would love to make this event but since i am going home it maybe difficult, but i will try so hard to be on, at the least if i can hear all your cutie voices on vent/ts/mumble/skype that would easily make my 2012 complete =) i will bring my thickest country aussie accent i can muster on the day as well just for the few who enjoy it

TMJ reporting in, i would love to make this event but since i am going home it maybe difficult, but i will try so hard to be on, at the least if i can hear all your cutie voices on vent/ts/mumble/skype that would easily make my 2012 complete =) i will bring my thickest country aussie accent i can muster on the day as well just for the few who enjoy it

:angryblawdz:

You need to get steam and we need to try and get some AoE I going again. Also, that's the first Finn post I've ever seen ever.

Pyrofox said he'll be attending.

On a side note, seeing a lot of old-bies on the server recently. LET THE NOSTALGIA COMMENCE!

Great news, and yeah, I noticed that too. Lumine comes by every now and then, Melo is always there too, and I've seen Syzyx frequenting us recently too.

As an update, it seems like this is all we're getting with the e-mails, sadly. I contacted Sub on Xfire too, and will do this to EVERYONE who didn't respond (he said he'll drop by, so you'll get your Tobi fix just fine). So unless you want me to harrass the crap outta you by all means of contact you left either here or the old forum, give me feedback until early next week (even if you don't WANT to attend). Guess I'll be trying me some Yahoo and ICQ messengers. And get a ton of Xfire requests sent out.

P.S. List of unreachable people will be released here next week, possibly at the end of it. From there, it would be great help if any of you guys can seek out people you have on Xfire, Skype, or whatever kind of other contact and point them to this thread.

Archived