Jedi Phoenix

SW: TOR

Sato

Or the Exchange, though it's not the same league if memory serves, it's more like a mafia. In the old republic era i cant think of anything better than some sith ... league. Or something like that.

yeah. possibly exchange, simply cause it's way back like 500 years i think

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing star wars galaxies since it pretty much came out, and it's slowing dieing, so I will most definitely be picking up this title, only thing I don't like about it so far is the too cartoonist look.

Hasn't stopped WoW from being a huge success so I wouldnt sweat the graphics style much, especially since this is a Star Wars game! I'm glad I asked about faction cause now it might seem possible for me to be an Imperial Spy. Nice.

IMHO i think that this is just going to be star wars galaxies all over again with maybe a few new things added.

***on a side note***

judging by the trailer i guess the sith rule of two hasn't been established yet...i just find that strange.

The guy who wrote the storyline for KotOR also wrote the first two books that chronologically mention Darth Bane. In the first (Path of Destruction), the events surrounding Revan and KotOR were referred to a lot. Bane actually finds a holocron of Revan, and this gives him the idea for the Rule of Two; it hasn't been established previously.

Sooooo if tOR is set before the rise of Bane, the Rule of Two wouldn't be in effect.

/end Star Wars geeky rant

IMHO i think that this is just going to be star wars galaxies all over again with maybe a few new things added.

***on a side note***

judging by the trailer i guess the sith rule of two hasn't been established yet...i just find that strange.

it's not gonna be anything like SWG.. but SWG was AMAZING until sony changed it.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived