Jedi Phoenix

SW: TOR

Sato

You've probably heard about TOR. I think it'll be one of the most epic MMORPGS ever. Just imagine PvP, Jedi vs Sith! And Smuggler & Bounty Hunter classes - they're awesome. You'll be able to create 'yourself' in Star Wars Saga! I'm looking forward to play it. You can check news on the http://www.swtor.com

Your opinions about TOR?

Initial response: hell yes

Response after seeing pay to play: hell no

If you read the FAQ that is posted in the site in the original post you will see that they have not decided anything about payment plans and prices. They will announce a decision on the matter at a later date, more then likely after they release the beta and work out bugs found during it. Therefor as of right now It is not pay to play.

Although I'm sure in the end it will be lol.

i wouldn't mind getting it. i don't usually play "pay to play" games.

i understand that they don't have rates set, but my point is: i'm not going to be playing the game for 6 months to a year then all of a sudden i have to pay $20 - $40/month to continue playing...at that point it's time to click Uninstall & go trade it at Gamestop

If you read the FAQ that is posted in the site in the original post you will see that they have not decided anything about payment plans and prices. They will announce a decision on the matter at a later date, more then likely after they release the beta and work out bugs found during it. Therefor as of right now It is not pay to play.

Although I'm sure in the end it will be lol.

Yeah, this will be pay to play, just like SWG. Definitely getting it regardless. I'm quite curious to know who plans to play what. Rebels or Empire?

I want to play an Imperial Spy. If everyone here seems to be going Rebel though I think I will probably play a Smuggler or a Trooper.

i will be needing a much better computer/laptop.

DAMN YOU CRAPPY CONTRAPTION ON MY LAP. (dont look too much into that statement XD)

If JP is going to be a ToR clan than are you guys going Rebels or Empire?

If JP is going to be a ToR clan than are you guys going Rebels or Empire?

if JP as a clan go to Tor it no doubt will be Rebels / jedi / GOOD SIDE... if not the name of the forum would be lol o.o

as for getting the game. yes

if JP as a clan go to Tor it no doubt will be Rebels / jedi / GOOD SIDE... if not the name of the forum would be lol o.o

as for getting the game. yes

The only massive fail is going to be the lag everyone outside the US in our clan will feel. But hey, were used to it :anger:

The only massive fail is going to be the lag everyone outside the US in our clan will feel. But hey, were used to it :anger:

Have they announced all of the classes yet? I was pretty set on Imperial Spy, but if I get accepted to JP obviously I'll need to find a different class.

Archived