Jedi Phoenix

Jedi Phoenix is no more

Theos Sairin

• 3 weeks later...

^ and riding bikes. I see your mad shit on facebook all the time Soli. you make me want to ride motorbikes in the Australian forests.

I know I'm a bit late to the farewell party but you guys always pop into my head. I always come crawling back to the forums for a little spy. This clan was huge for me back in the day and I'l miss it, even if I'm not a recognised member anymore. I recognise most of you guys, and appreciate the fun and effort you all put into making JP what it was. It's a little sad to see it officially go, but it had to happen eventually. I'm just grateful for the awesome times we all got out of it.  :blawdz:

• 4 weeks later...

This 'Clan' is no more, but this Family is always going to last forever.

There is no way anyone could be explained how much an internet family can impact your life unless you experience such a thing yourself.

Everyone here has been apart of the best years of my young life.... (I'm old now.. 21). I believe that youseses in the JP Family definitely shaped me in some way.

There's no way I could thank you guys in rerl lyf, so thanks to everyone for the memories, for the non-stop laughing, for the 24 hour straight gaming days, for the late night entertainment and over all being there for this lovely experience in my life, I'd love to re-live them years! Sadly, I don't think it ever will be possible ????

- 'Ray 'Ray.

There is no way anyone could be explained how much an internet family can impact your life unless you experience such a thing yourself.

Everyone here has been apart of the best years of my young life.... (I'm old now.. 21). I believe that youseses in the JP Family definitely shaped me in some way.

There's no way I could thank you guys in rerl lyf, so thanks to everyone for the memories, for the non-stop laughing, for the 24 hour straight gaming days, for the late night entertainment and over all being there for this lovely experience in my life, I'd love to re-live them years! Sadly, I don't think it ever will be possible ????

- 'Ray 'Ray.

• Upvote 3

There's no way I could thank you guys in rerl lyf, so thanks to everyone for the memories, for the non-stop laughing, for the 24 hour straight gaming days, for the late night entertainment and over all being there for this lovely experience in my life, I'd love to re-live them years! Sadly, I don't think it ever will be possible

- 'Ray 'Ray. 

pls no copy pasterino my storylino

This clan saw me through the "put cooking oil in a ziploc bag, place it between the couch cushions and pretend it's a woman" phase, to the growing of my first beard, my first job, to the loss of my virginity to a woman twice my age.

While I'm sad it's gone, and sad to have retired...it was either this clan or vagina.

That is all, Back to your lives everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think about you guys from time to time, and I know it's been so long.. But as Disney continues to reboot all of the classics.. I'm sure we will find ourselves being the absolute crazy fucks that we were once more. I hope everyone is well with everyone.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...