Jedi Phoenix

Force Unleashed 2

Nuke

Game fucking sucks. I give up on Lucas Arts developing a Star Wars game where my childhood imagination can explore and be part of the Star Wars universe. The movies are the universe to me, fuck all the other bullshit that came along afterwards. Fuck the bullshit force powers that are like a Jedi from the movies on mitochlorian-steroids.

Call the game something else, stop bastardizing star wars for me you fuckers

^ Obviously not a Star Wars fan.

^ Obviously not a Star Wars fan.

i agree, i think it was a good addition to what FU1 was, there isn't much running you can do with star wars, now matter how bad someone makes the game. it's still star wars, and it's not bad, so henceforth the game is not bad.

Game fucking sucks. I give up on Lucas Arts developing a Star Wars game where my childhood imagination can explore and be part of the Star Wars universe. The movies are the universe to me, fuck all the other bullshit that came along afterwards. Fuck the bullshit force powers that are like a Jedi from the movies on mitochlorian-steroids.

http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/708/708353ktyzp004l8.gif

I blame capitalism

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's fun, but I don't really accept it as a real part of Star Wars. More like a fan fiction.

That. It's also one of my strongest reasons for a semi-hatred towards George Lucas (I can't hate him... he made Star Wars!) The films are amazing, fan fiction happens and the books are a nice thing to have an extended universe, but when you twist things so rediculously out of touch with what Star Wars was then it becomes pointless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived