Jedi Phoenix

Force Unleashed 2

Nuke

IGN gave it a shit review, and its users are no better. OMG DIS GAME FELL CUZ IT NO GET A 9-10 LIKE COCK OF DOODY I WONT BUY NOW LOLOLOLOL

Fucking posers.

Anyway, I played a couple of levels with my friend last night. Had a blast. Turns out I'm a sadistic fuck towards stormtroopers.

TFU games are garbage. The only decent feature they have is the Euphoria engine.

Nope. You just have shit views on games ;).

So many trolls. I was implementing my excitement, and to any of those who share the same. Not reviewing the game. Nor once did I ask for 'your' input. This wasn't a thread to knock on, so please leave your un-wanted/un-neccesary comments elsewhere. GG.

While i thought the first game was really repetitive and generally a mediocre one or slightly good, it had those great cutscenes and plot. That's the only reason i want to play it to the end one day, and maybe play the sequel too. Other than that, i don't see anything special in the gameplay.

So many trolls. I was implementing my excitement, and to any of those who share the same. Not reviewing the game. Nor once did I ask for 'your' input. This wasn't a thread to knock on, so please leave your un-wanted/un-neccesary comments elsewhere. GG.

Haha I love you Nuke.

You guys are really makin me want this game >.> should i get it?

If you just want to play a good quick game for fun, I suggest renting it or something. Dissapointingly these games don't take up a tremendous amount of time. I however really enjoy them so will continue to play it until I unlock everything and upgrade everything to the max and attempt at getting all the acheivements/trophies. After doing that I'll probably try a different difficulty. Won't play it for awhile then 6 months down the road when I got bored I'll play it again, like I did with the first Force Unleashed.

Actually, I was giving my true opinion/review. Its short because I don't have any intresting words (or any good words for that matter) to say about TFU2, TFU1 was good, TFU2....meh........... :thumbsdown:

If you just want to play a good quick game for fun, I suggest renting it or something. Dissapointingly these games don't take up a tremendous amount of time. I however really enjoy them so will continue to play it until I unlock everything and upgrade everything to the max and attempt at getting all the acheivements/trophies. After doing that I'll probably try a different difficulty. Won't play it for awhile then 6 months down the road when I got bored I'll play it again, like I did with the first Force Unleashed.

Well i dont like shorter games....I like spending time on it. So i will rent it i suppose

Game fucking sucks. I give up on Lucas Arts developing a Star Wars game where my childhood imagination can explore and be part of the Star Wars universe. The movies are the universe to me, fuck all the other bullshit that came along afterwards. Fuck the bullshit force powers that are like a Jedi from the movies on mitochlorian-steroids.

Call the game something else, stop bastardizing star wars for me you fuckers

Archived