Jedi Phoenix

Ahoy

VoLTRoN

Ahh hey there Maties! Just wanted to give you old timers a shout out! It’s been forever that I posted anything. I am still alive and kicken I’m 47 years old now almost 48! Omg I’m old! I still am into good ole Star Wars of course! I dabble on my own server from time to time. I am currently separated from Mrs.V she blasted out 6 months ago. We were together for 19 years. It’s hard as hell and don’t wish it on anyone. Anyway that’s what’s up major in my life atm. Just wanted to pop in and say hello! I miss you all. I wish the wealth and happiness!! We should all try and get out the old copies of Jedi out of the dust and play once more! All hail JP!!

Well heck, this was a very big surprise notification to receive in my email!

I'm 30 now, and no longer as cringe :P I'm actually living with a guy who's nickname is Phoenix, and I too miss the old days of jumping in the voice chat and having tons of fun ;-;

I love you all <3

HOly crap this reunion is fun! I"ve seen names I haven't seen since I left JP! Miss you guys alot! 39 here now, currently going through divorce after 14 years of marriage, but i'm coping living on my own. Finally moved out of an apartment with a landlord who was a royal pain. HOpe all is doing good in this, lots of great memories. have a wonderful day!!