Jedi Phoenix

Been a minute

ZethValentine

I just got an email from the forum, I thought I may be the only one but I see ivaj and x-ray are online, not to mention there's 16 guests lurking at the time of the making of this topic so I guess that more than answers the question, anyways, what's up? It's been a minute hasn't it? It's been such a long time since I last thought of Jedi phoenix let alone visited the forums, though I'm sure most of you kept in touch unlike me who distance himself from everyone due to various reasons, but I digress, how have you guys been?

• Like 2

This site has been down for ages because of a forced update that made us loose all our customizations. I just got it back up again so that we can all access the content we made here. I triggered the mail to remind everyone and because no one would probably find it due to changed url. I’m a parent to a small child so I barely have any time for anything anymore.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Ivaj said:

This site has been down for ages because of a forced update that made us loose all our customizations. I just got it back up again so that we can all access the content we made here. I triggered the mail to remind everyone and because no one would probably find it due to changed url. I’m a parent to a small child so I barely have any time for anything anymore.

Meant to quote this but somehow i messed up.

55 minutes ago, Ivaj said:

Oof, I was asking you about SFTP info so we could archive this better just like a week or two before that happened. I just figured a billing thing happened and InvisionPower wiped data after so long. Thank you, sir ❤️

I redirected the URL back here:

No fancy URL rewrites here, because I don't know the InvisionPower nameservers that I need to point it at off the top of my head.

Long time no see, guys 😄

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Ivaj said:

@Ivajyou were the one who always used the Rosh skin, correct? Just trying to place you in my mind. In any event, thanks for triggering the email and booting us back into the Matrix!

I hope everyone is doing well! This feels like a high school reunion of sorts 😅

Hello. Happy to see this small convergence. I couldn't for the longest time remember my login info, but I managed to perform the very complicated task of clicking "forgot your password?" After several years, and here I am as well. 

Very glad to hear from all of you. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Aero said:

@Ivajyou were the one who always used the Rosh skin, correct? Just trying to place you in my mind. In any event, thanks for triggering the email and booting us back into the Matrix!

I hope everyone is doing well! This feels like a high school reunion of sorts 😅

Yes I used the Rosh skin a lot.

Well /AMSLAP me right in the tits...it's alive!!
Ivaj you are a legend for reviving this...I'm only here because of the email blast which went to my old hotmail address (which I also only opened because I was using it as a burner for some shady shit).
So great to see so many familiar names, I hope you all are thriving.  Still think about you guys now and then, mostly in the form of intrusive thoughts while masturbating.
I saw some posts from recent years about annual reunion meets on JKA.  I've got to catch the next one.
PS. anyone else psyched about the KOTR remake? (JKA remake next maybe?!)
-FatGuy

I thought I heard "you didn't have a chance!" in the back of my head when I saw that email, that explains it. Luckily I still use the same account for work. And russian mail order brides.

I was actually feeling nostalgic a few weeks back when I came across a bunch of my old sigs saved on a CD o_O

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...