Jedi Phoenix

JP Weekend 2018

Fasttea

Hi folks, long time no stabby.

As you know JP tend to get together most years around this time.

I'm a little later than I'd hoped, so I'm not gonna schedule it for this weekend, I'm gonna put it on the weekend of the 16th and 17th of June.

Just a few simple rules, 'cause otherwise we get a lot of confused people:

1) The dates in question will be Saturday 16th of June and Sunday 17th of June.

No "what about this date". No negotiation. Do or do not (but by all means try to make it).

2) On the date in question, get on whenever you can or want to. Even if the server's empty and people aren't on at the time, more will join if you're present and patient.

3) Timezones are tricky buggers, but you know the drill. If you wanna appear on Friday evening or Monday morning to catch the rare glimpse of a fabled Aus creature, go right ahead.

Feel free to discuss below if you can't get the game working, I'm sure there will be at least someone around that help you out. By all means comment if you can't make it and wanna say "Hi" anyways.

Oh, and be sure to hit people up on Steam, Xfire, Facebook, or whatever modern method of communication that you use to get them here.

tl;dr: - Saturday 16th of June and Sunday 17th of June

- Server IP: 66.70.211.242:29070    (try connecting beforehand to make sure it works)

- Invite everyone that you can contact.

- If you're not happy with the date, I'm sorry, but we won't be changing it

See you all there.  :rokien:

- Server IP: 66.70.211.242:29070    (try connecting beforehand to make sure it works)

This is actually being hosted on my personal web server nowadays. So if it happens to be down, or you can't personally connect for whatever reason, feel free to poke me. Steam or Discord would be the quickest way for those who have my contact info, but I do check the forums too.

I say this every year, but for those returning and haven't played the game in eons, I would highly recommend picking up OpenJK. Ravensoft released the source code years ago, and OpenJK is the community driven fork of it. Lots of bug fixes, modernized resolutions and what not. https://builds.openjk.org/ just grab the latest date of whatever OS you use, and extract to gamedata like you used to do with JA+.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived