Jedi Phoenix

JKCommunity Discord Server

pivot

The JKCommunity Discord server is here! Join now using the Discord IM client to meet with veterans and new players. For anyone who plays or is interested in the Jedi Knight series. With 100+ members and growing, this is a project to keep the Jedi Knight community connected and growing. Discuss mods, find a server, advertise your clan, get tech support, use our premium music bot, and more. Help spread the word and join us at https://discord.gg/sJpH56M !

pls restart JP. Or at least join the Discord, thanks.  :welcome: Psych and Sub are in there already

• 3 months later...

Don't know if you guys remember me. I used to role about as Pen15 on the server. Although I was never part of JP as a member, a lot of my teenage years were formed playing on the server with the members. Hopefully I may be able to pop on and play a few games with you guys if you are still about playing games.

Glad this forum is still active.

- Jack

Edited by Ghost

• 2 months later...

Don't know if you guys remember me. I used to role about as Pen15 on the server. Although I was never part of JP as a member, a lot of my teenage years were formed playing on the server with the members. Hopefully I may be able to pop on and play a few games with you guys if you are still about playing games.

Glad this forum is still active.

- Jack

Jeez I remember this kid...!!!

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.