Jedi Phoenix

Wtf is this

IceMonkey

Wow, I leave for a measly five years and theres no more JP.  Must be the lack of players in Jedi Academy or what.  Kind of bummed I missed it by just that much, some good times were had and was hoping to return for some more meaningless bullshit and late night fucked up server chats

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The EA company Visceral (Battlefield Hardline, Dead Space, ...) is working on an untitled Star Wars game that appears to be singleplayer only.

If you're talking about the one with the title being like 4 numbers or something that was cancelled awhile ago. Pretty sure the assets and budget were diverted to the new Battlefront. I haven't heard of any other Star Wars games in development.

" data-cid="66367" data-time="1447817281">

If you're talking about the one with the title being like 4 numbers or something that was cancelled awhile ago. Pretty sure the assets and budget were diverted to the new Battlefront. I haven't heard of any other Star Wars games in development.

This one is in development after 1313 was scrapped:

http://www.pcgamer.com/viscerals-star-wars-game-similar-to-uncharted-and-1313/

No real news updates about it, and I don't think there will be until they're done pushing Battlefront 3 (and its inevitable DLC, if it comes soon enough).

Giving Battlefront a miss myself, and I'll buy almost any Star Wars game. It couldn't look more generic as a shooter, and shiny graphics have never appealed enough to make me change my mind about games.

This one is in development after 1313 was scrapped:

http://www.pcgamer.com/viscerals-star-wars-game-similar-to-uncharted-and-1313/

No real news updates about it, and I don't think there will be until they're done pushing Battlefront 3 (and its inevitable DLC, if it comes soon enough).

Giving Battlefront a miss myself, and I'll buy almost any Star Wars game. It couldn't look more generic as a shooter, and shiny graphics have never appealed enough to make me change my mind about games.

Yea, the new BF looks like a heaping pile of garbage. There's no depth to it, it'll lose its userbase in like a month or two. Way too boring. And by the time they add anything of substance to their $60 with paid DLC it'll be too late and too expensive.

It's a shame that they dropped Star Wars 1313. Would've loved to see it come alive. But if they try to capture the spirit of that game and EA doesn't screw it up it might be worth a shot ;)

Unfortunately as you pointed out it will only be single player...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived