Theos Sairin

SERVER IS NO LONGER IN USE

Server Information:

Server IP: 76.74.159.19:26765
Slots: 8
Version: 1.7.2
Mods: Bukkit - Server Side

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/76.74.159.19:26765/b_560_95_1.png

Please let me know your minecraft name or anyone elses you wish to play so I can add them to the permissions list. Anyone who's been playing up until now is on there anyway so you don't need to let me know.

Some useful commands:

/sethome: use this command to set a location to teleport to using the home command.
/home: use this command to teleport to the location set using sethome.
Note: You can only set one home location.

/mc: use this to toggle the "magic carpet" off and on. Magic Carpet will spawn a small glass "carpet" beneath your feet. Jump to move up a block, walk to move down a block. It is a useful way of reaching hard to get to places without having to build up to them.

Server rules:

No griefing:
Griefing is considered to be destroying any blocks in an area of someone elses build or constructing within those locations.

No disrespect: Do not disrespect other players. Cursing is permitted but you may not direct it towards somebody or otherwise abuse this privilege.

English only: Our server is based in the U.S and the majority of players speak English. If a different language is necessary then you're encouraged to keep it private using the /tell command.

While we do encourage you to build anywhere, please bear in mind the location of other people's work. You can keep it close but try not to step on anyone's toes.

We have a network of portals linking most peoples builds in the Nether. If you wish to build in the Nether please do it far enough way it will not cause issue with the portals. If you wish to have a portal to your house please contact me to do this for you, as the current set up has a number of portals already, most of which are in close proximity to one another. If you build far away please remember your portal will also be far away.