Jedi Phoenix

My house

Scorch

LMFAO!.. I'm fixing up a loft I bought dirt cheap here in the Fishtown area of Philly, when I saw the title I was like ''sweet, lets see whats going on here....MINECRAFT WTF"

Im getting old, or maybe I'm just doing well for my age.

It's in the minecraft section. Funny that =P

Just noticed that someone's come through my house and stolen all of the diamonds, enchanted gear, and for some reason a bed. This person may have also set these fires which I've figured out couldn't have come from lightning. I didn't expect to have to hide my valuable things on this server.

I actually noticed something was wrong yesterday, I came to check out if anything had been done since I hadn't been to your house in a few days and saw your tree half gone, wood planks missing in various places... someone took the potion I had in my item frame, was something like a potion of speed or something... I thought this problem was meant to be gone =\ of course this was late last night for me so I just went to bed.

Just noticed that someone's come through my house and stolen all of the diamonds, enchanted gear, and for some reason a bed. This person may have also set these fires which I've figured out couldn't have come from lightning. I didn't expect to have to hide my valuable things on this server.

Even after the perms were added?  That's gross.

I know exactly what I lost, I've been too busy with uni work though to fix this stuff.

To remind myself:

38 diamonds

1 diamond pick with efficiency 4

1 diamond pick with unbreaking 3

1 bow with power 2

1 iron helmet with aqua affinity 1

1 iron chestplate with protection 2, blast protection 1

1 iron leggings with protection 1, fire protection 1

1 iron boots with feather falling 1

1 potion of speed (didn't touch the potions in my chests for some reason)

1 bed

2 item frames

I've got screenshots of the completed project, I'm sure I can rebuild it from that.

Alrighty then so server removed from public listing some people removed from perms list because I dont see there names posted anywhere and whitelisted. If you cant get on let me know.

Oh and I reloaded the backup from yesterday let me know if that isnt far enough.

If there isnt stuff destroyed and just items lost I'll just replace them for you scorch and theos.

It's just south of james' house, near the other buildings. x=262, y=65, z=1108 is the center.

And yes, when you get there you'll understand why =P we had the bottom layer done, the first floor done, the second floor done, and the third one fully bricked. It's a big project. It's more than likely closer to 600 but it's definitely between that number. I've chewed through a good 5000 of my cobblestone stores already on what we've built, let alone whatever james put in >_

Archived