Jedi Phoenix

JP Minecraft Thread

Scorch

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can take the server off the public listings in clanforge also. Might prevent people from getting on and hacking their way around the defaults perms. Even though that's not difficult to do.

Heads up. I think the build list is gone. 

Or I'm somehow not there anymore. 

Or my game is broken. 

Also I'm trapped in my house because I can't open doors. But enough about real life problems. 

I also have the problem, that I can only play through my browser. When I Launch any JAVA application I get this error:

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/D4Rk3lEmEnT/launchj4error_zpsacd0388d.png

The last sentence says: The system was unable to locate the given file.

This also happens with jDownloader and other java applications. I tried to remove both the software and java completely, cleaning the registry included, however without success. This really sucks :|

If you're not already aware of Revo...

http://ninite.com/

Select Revo (under utilities) and Java (runtimes), get installer. Run it and let it install both. If you still get the error, use Revo to uninstall Java (should be Java 7 Update #), using the advanced search. It may take a bit, but Revo searches your entire HDD for files and registry keys related to programs, and lets you remove them all at once. Then re-install Java from the Ninite installer.

Cross your fingers. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, some jerk came into my house and stole all of my stuff: my chest and my furnace that was making some glass...just great :(

Server has been renewed for another month guys but unless someone helps me pay for it I wont do it again since its $20 a month.

I'm sorry to say that, unfortunately, I won't be able to help pay Smity because I don't have PayPal because I'm not old enough, and I'm obviously not going to send cash through the mail.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived