Jedi Phoenix

Let's do this.

zaboo

My PC is dying pretty much, so nothing here either :(

Good news is that I have a job and I can get a new PC in a month or two for super cheap. Nothing high-end, but most newer games may or may not run on it, so I'll see if I can join in a very laggy Planetside match next time (probably not, but still a step forward).

been playing some xbawks gaims, mostly single player ones but just found this one called "moon diver", kinda ninja gaiden-ish, i like but t'is old and no one plays it anymoar :c Also just got a 3-DEE-ESS and play MH3U, but from what i can tell the "online play" seems to be limited to who the game can find that happens to be playing at the time within a vicinity around me... so been soloing it all so far :/ My pc has been having memory problems, and while it is fixable (quite easily so) i'm tired of fucking with it, so haven't bothered to do it yet. I almost would rather just buy a new pc.

I've recently started playing minecraft on the pc (I know, I'm late to the game... suck it). Other than that still everything I'm playing is mainly single player. I'd say I need to get out more, try more things, but somehow when related to video games that statement seems kind of ironic.

I've recently started playing minecraft on the pc (I know, I'm late to the game... suck it). Other than that still everything I'm playing is mainly single player. I'd say I need to get out more, try more things, but somehow when related to video games that statement seems kind of ironic.

I hope you're playing on smit's server, cause I've been building and nobody's been on

IP is 173.234.161.227:25566, if you go through the portal in my little house next to the cobble spawn building be careful, I haven't properly enclosed it yet. Also, the portal to my desert house is up, a stone brick and iron bar enclosure about a hundred blocks from Smitty's main stone brick portal house. The big dirt path is to try and get some grass into my house, it'll be removed later.

Archived