Jedi Phoenix

Clan Supporters

Solitaire

Some of our awesome regulars might have noticed they belong to a new member group now. Why? Because you're our awesome regulars, and we want to show some appreciation for sticking around the server and our forums.

Being a Site Supporter offers a few perks, such as an increase in name changes per month, increase in the number of images you can have in your signature, but the group is a work in progress. If there is something a little extra that you'd like to see, let us know and we'll see what we can do. Unfortunately, seeing how quickly I can unban myself is not included. :p

For those who have recently registered on our forums and are wondering how might one end up in this special group - the members of this group are respectful players who follow the rules, and have frequented our server and forums for an extended period of time through the highs and lows - there's no particular time period or set amount of posts. 

Our current Very Important Phoenixes, in no particular order:

Z£®Ø

Mog

veni vidi vici

SuperHetero

Imante

Jenna

A big thanks to those listed above.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is really; you've just gotta ask her with an Aussie accent while holding a fresh-killed 'Roo.

/rcon admGrant Zero Council

Thanks for the loves and hugs. Also, if I may make a suggestion Soli, it would be wonderful if Clan Supporters could establish their own blogs and stuff...

And just so you know I am trying to think of a way to implement this.

She just granted you permanent access to the nabcake database, full of all of the happenings and tribulations faced by the nabs of this world. It is an honour, a treasure, and especially rare. Oh, and it comes with a free cookie if you save up a few JP coupons.

Disclaimer: This deal is not redeemable in addition to, nor in conjunction with, any other coupon offers in the JP Store.

True disclaimer: I'm... actually spamming, so I'll shut up now. Anyways, congrats to these fine contributers to our community.