Jedi Phoenix

|JP| Moving Forward

Asulynn

Greetings! .. Our site changed a little bit.

There comes a time where we must face the reality that our members are losing interest in Jedi Academy. It sucks, but it happens. You grow older, you become more busy with life, and you lose interest in the things you once knew.

While we remain as committed as ever to maintaining a presence in Jedi Academy; we must also look forward to new ideas. As such, we are taking steps to broaden our horizons and build upon a foundation that will allow us leverage in expanding into new games. While we still remain in the pre-planning stages of where we're heading, we would like to invite you to follow us wherever we may go. Not just as a clan, but as a community.

It is because of you all that we have come this far, and I am hoping to say the same again in another half a decade.

With that aside, allow me to introduce you to the website makeover:

In the top right you will see a bunch of social media icons. While most of those aren't used much at the moment, I would encourage you to join our open Steam group. Speaking of Steam, you're now able to log into the forums with your Steam account. At the expense of the Facebook login.

As we are looking to branch into future games, our clan/server issues and mods section has been consolidated into a "Jedi Academy" forum.

If you look at the navigation bar you may see an about info menu. This is a drop down menu with pages consisting of information about Jedi Phoenix. All of the old public information topics, as well as server tracker, among other things, can be found there. This same concept will apply to clan branches that we officially move to in the future.

We've consolidated a lot of member groups and categories. You may find it a bit weird while trying to refamiliarize yourself with the new layout. It's still weird for me and I've been working with it for several days.

Some of your sigs might be a bit broken. Apologies for that. Nothing I could do to prevent it. It's a bug in the InvisionPower software that was introduced in the latest version. There's a little button in the top left of the post/sig editor called "BBCode Mode", just uncheck that and redo your sigs.

As I know a lot of you don't like light themes, the old theme is still available under the 'Change Themes' button in the bottom left. Unlike the last time we went through a theme change, that one is staying. There were some complications that came up before that made it near impossible to reasonably salvage.

We'll likely be tweaking some things here and there for a while. If you notice anything lacking or buggy, don't hesitate to either mention it here or PM me.

Archived