Jedi Phoenix

Assassin's Creed 3. - SPOILERS AHEAD

Zan

Welp, just wanted to open this thread so I can express my dissapointment on the ending of the game, the "Desmond Game". The mechanics of the game its really really good, even though it's a little easy sometimes, I mean I almost didn't get killed on the entire game, being the most dificult fight the "ropebeater" of the brawler's club. But besides that the game itself is awesome with the hunting, the naval fights, the homestead missions, etc.

I really enjoyed the whole story of Connor, from beginning to end, and the big oshit when you find out who Haytam really is. Anyways, quick question: How the hell do you start the extra missions on PS3, about West Point and the betrayer?

Took me exactly 22 hours to beat the story with minimum 'fuck around' time. Took me 3 - 5 hours to beat the side missions. And I still have some challenges left over. And I'm also not full synch, so add that. It would probably take 30 - 35 hours to beat the game 100%.

I didn't like Desmond's story either. It ended in a really bad way, and Ubisoft has done wrong by me. Connor's story was really cool. I thought Connor was too much of a moralfag, being used to the morally off-white Ezio, but he was still a cool character. So story-wise, I'm happy. Gameplay, I'm happy. Some strange inconsistencies that you'll have to expect (The horse after leaving the bar fight as Haythem and the finishing moves that completely miss your target, yet still somehow still kill them), but nothing too bad. I, like a moderate portion of the AC3 fanbase, was not digging the removal of the hood from Connor's head at the end of the game. Now, I understand why it was removed and all that, but the game and story ended. I like the hood. I want it to remain on his head. I was moderately turned off by this, so naturally I just went and pummeled right through the homestead missions so I could get Achilles' robes. And the robes are cool, but I liked Connor's better. That's all I got.

Archived