Jedi Phoenix

up and coming games

Drake

Hitman seems like the only thing worth spending even a penny from those. I grew to loathe Call of Dookies and Halos; it's certainly getting old not getting anything new in singleplayer and the multiplayer just don't appeal to me with it's "kiddy" userbase as a majority.

Hitman might be actually really good though, Square tends to not fuck up sequels to iconic games (except their own series, Final Fantasy). Deus Ex was great, I hope this will be too.

Hitman seems like the only thing worth spending even a penny from those. I grew to loathe Call of Dookies and Halos; it's certainly getting old not getting anything new in singleplayer and the multiplayer just don't appeal to me with it's "kiddy" userbase as a majority.

Hitman might be actually really good though, Square tends to not fuck up sequels to iconic games (except their own series, Final Fantasy). Deus Ex was great, I hope this will be too.

They fucked up Dungeon Siege 3, let's keep that in mind.

I played Halo Reach found it good!... But Halo 4 has not been developed by Bungie so will be really different i guess. Out this Tuesday :thumbup:

wat

Halo Reach is largely considered the worst in the series. Halo Reach was the last Halo game developed by Bungie before they left Microsoft.

Halo 4 is developed by 343 Studios and is getting good reviews, but I remain skeptical after Reach and ODST.

After watching the Halo 4 footage from MLG I'm almost convinced to just go out and buy an Xbox 360 and Halo 4. That would also mean me finding my copies of Halo and Halo 2, though, for comparison.

On the other hand, I haven't had a console in over 10 years.

Archived