Jedi Phoenix

Laptop problem

Hey guys, I got a problem with my laptop and I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix it.

Whatever I use (internet, xfire, msn) the window is flashing just like if I would click elsewhere. So every 2 seconds I can’t type and have to wait for the window to be active again. (Yes it takes me forever to type this post and this problem is quite annoying) Same happens ingame, my cursor changes into window’s arrow.

I have windows 7 and I use avast’s free version + malwarebytes anti-malware but they found nothing.

I don’t think the problem could be my mouse, the problem is still there if I do use it. I also tried many restarts. This laptop is only 3 years old xD Any idea?

This is a retarded bug in the TP-LINK WiFi configuration utility before I got rid of that shit and went back to Netgear. I had to turn off 'Power save mode' in the utility every time I started the system to stop the windows going inactive every few seconds. Check your wireless, video & BIOS drivers and turn off anything along the lines of 'Power save.' If that doesn't work, you'll have to reinstall Windows since its definitely a software problem that cannot be diagnosed.

Archived