Jedi Phoenix

Head Exploding deal at Amazon - 7 AAA games for $10

Johnnydillinger

If you follow this link, you can get the following for a tenner:

Deus Ex - Human Revolution Augmented Edition + Missing Link DLC + Tactical Enhancement DLC

The Last Remnant

Just Cause

Just Cause 2

Supreme Commander 2

Hitman: Blood Money

Quantum Conundrum

It's US only, but you can always change your billing address. I took a random TX one, and it asked for a bit more (around 10.80) because of taxes, so try and choose a different one if you're not american. Freaking deal of the decade so far...

Oh, all games are downloadable and give a Steam key too.

Well, I certainly hope everyone got their copies if they wanted one, because recently this deal was taken off. To be more precise, it wasn't taken off, it just kind of "sold out". I'm not surprised, it really was the best deal this year; even with so many pay-what-you-want bundles out there. Although there was Humble 5 too, so I might be wrong.

• 1 month later...

Bumping this. Amazon has another similar sale for what I assume is the duration of the weekend.

http://www.amazon.com/THQ-Tantalizing-Medley-Download/dp/B00A3F5S0O/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1353126207&sr=1-1&keywords=Tantalizing+THQ+Medley

To summarize, included is:

1. Homefront
  2. S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
  3. Red Faction: Armageddon
  4. Red Faction: Guerrilla
  5. Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
  6. Metro 2033

$9.99 - Down from $129.94

They should all activate on Steam.

Just checking but can you still buy these and get it if you are from, say... England? (Just a random country of choice, ya know)

Even if they are region restricted, you can change your billing address and buy them even from Uruguay. It's a simple workaround, and noone really cares or loses with it. Amazon gets the money, and so do the devs (and boy let me tell you, THQ wants your money really badly these days).

Archived