Jedi Phoenix

The perfect Star Wars game

Sev

If you could make a star wars game what would it be like?

GTA where you can kill innocent civilians?

A KOTOR 3 or Jedi knight 4?

perhaps a battlefront 3, or something different entirely :p

Whats your dream star wars game?

I'm very, very fond of free roam games. I don't like games where you must do one thing or another at this time. So, an a la GTA Star Wars game would be absolutely beautiful. Probably a GTA meets Bounty Hunter, kind of thing. Basically, TOR with looser, more interactive gameplay. Free choice of profession, free choice to change it at any time, to kill, or help, etc. Perfectly free roam, with missions, side missions, random events, or whatever else you can throw in. Lots of different vehicles to steal / buy. A weapon count that stands up to the likes of Borderlands. And parkour. A game isn't a good game until it has completely unrealistic parkour, right guys?

THE PERFECT STAR WARS GAME, IN REGARDS TO MULTIPLAYER, WAS JEDI KNIGHT 2 JEDI OUTCAST. THE COMBAT SYSTEM IN REGARDS TO SABER AND FORCE COMBAT WAS UNPARALLELED AND HAVE BEEN SO EVER SINCE IT CAME OUT.

JEDI ACADEMY IS A DUMBED DOWN VERSION OF THE JK2 COMBAT AND FEELS LIKE A CHEAP PLASTIC GAME COMPARED TO JK2. I GUESS THEY WANTED TO APPEAL TO SMALL KIDS AND DECIDED TO MAKE IT TOO EASY.

IF ANY NEW STAR WARS GAME SHOULD BE MADE WITH MULTIPLAYER, IT SHOULD BE LIKE JK2.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, Star-wars galaxies was my ideal kinda game. Living in the world of it as whatever profession I wanted, such as Bounty Hunters, Dancers, Smugglers, Doctors and if you went to one of the Jedi shrines and meditated, you'd get a chance to be a Jedi. However SWG closed down, but I am playing the SWG emulator as well which I've been told is nothing compared to the original SWG games due to the slow development of all it's features.

Not to mention the IMMENSE grind you have to go through just to get to a master profession and I'm not really a huge fan of point and click games.

So in conclusion, my ideal Star-Wars game would be that of the open world, sandbox play of Star-wars Galaxies, mixed with the combat system in Jedi Academy.

THE PERFECT STAR WARS GAME, IN REGARDS TO MULTIPLAYER, WAS JEDI KNIGHT 2 JEDI OUTCAST. THE COMBAT SYSTEM IN REGARDS TO SABER AND FORCE COMBAT WAS UNPARALLELED AND HAVE BEEN SO EVER SINCE IT CAME OUT.

JEDI ACADEMY IS A DUMBED DOWN VERSION OF THE JK2 COMBAT AND FEELS LIKE A CHEAP PLASTIC GAME COMPARED TO JK2. I GUESS THEY WANTED TO APPEAL TO SMALL KIDS AND DECIDED TO MAKE IT TOO EASY.

friedmetroid would be proud of you.

Archived