Jedi Phoenix

Mass Effect 3 epic fail?

Sev

those who have played ME 3 to end or just looked up a random conversation on a ME 3 video, probably know about the games horrible endings upon initial release.

The endings were pretty much the same but with different flashing lights and had HUGE plot holes. The Extended Cut DLC for the endings filled in the holes, but the game still left me feeling hollow, like something was missing. I didnt have nearly as much fun playing through it as i did with its predecessors.

What are your thoughts on ME 3's ending? and was the overall game worth the 60 bucks [70 bucks if you got Javik DLC]?

Combat was solid, the rest of the game wasn't as good as ME2 in terms of writing, but not bad. So, yes, worth the money. Multiplayer can surprisingly be fun, too, although it kind of forces you to play it for hours on end in order to get the best ending, which is retarded.

Also, the new ending has come out as free dlc which adds some options and a lot of explanations and such apparently. The original ending is donkey balls, but overall the game is at the least worth playing if you've played the first two just to finish the arc off.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/91/c2dstjpg.gif

^ My reaction to the extended cut DLC ending.

I don't know why they didn't go the indoctrination route; it would have been an awesome mindfuck. Overall, I think Mass Effect is one of the best series in gaming.

ANYONE WHO DIDNT UNDERSTAND OR LIKE THE ORIGINAL ENDINGS ARE INTELLECTUALLY STUCK PEOPLE WHO ARE SO NAIVE AND BLIND TO THE BIGGER PICTURE THAT THEY ARE UNABLE TO MAKE A CHOICE.

BIOWARE MADE A STROKE OF MASTERY WITH THE ENDING, BUT SADLY MOST OF THE WORLD IS TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND IT. I FEEL LIKE SPITTING ON THE FLOOR IN DISGUST WHILE WRITING THIS.

Archived