Jedi Phoenix

A mod that I created

Peter E.S.

This mod allows you to have two staff sabers, and the ability to throw one of them. To install, just place in your 'gamdata/base" folder. To use, go into the console and type "helpusobi 1" in singleplayer. Then "saber dual_1 dual_1" (without quotes on both of those cmds). On MP make your own server and you can use the mod. Unfortuantely, JP has a anti-cheat enabled. Make sure to rename it to "throwingstaffs.pk3". For some reason I couldn't upload it with a .pk3 extension.

Have fun.

throwingstaffs.zip

That mod is nothing new. Its been around for years. Its just standard dual swings with extra blades that do nothing. Incredibly annoying, especially when fanning. I also like the way you say unfortuantely because I cannot even begin to comprehend why we would allow cheating in a main public server.

That mod is nothing new. Its been around for years. Its just standard dual swings with extra blades that do nothing. Incredibly annoying, especially when fanning. I also like the way you say unfortuantely because I cannot even begin to comprehend why we would allow cheating in a main public server.

We prefer to use legitimate tactics to play our games, thanks.

I respect the way you run your server, and I can perfectly comprehend why you don't allow cheating on your server (I know it's very anoying when people cheat). If you don't like the mod, please delete the post.

BTW, what script do you use do disallow cheaing, JA++'s doesn't work well. (I made my own server to try it out with cheats disabled and it still worked.)

Archived