Jedi Phoenix

New footage from the cancelled Battlefront 3 surfaces

GothicDream

bf1 wasn't really that great

LIES! bf 1 was so much better than 2. the maps were better, the overall gameplay was better, hell you could even go prone in 1, which somehow, everyone forgot how to do in 2. I think most people like 2 better because of better graphics (which is a dumb reason to put 1 game above another), the hero usability, and the medals/awards, which some are completely useless (i.e. the award sniper, you can't shoot people in the head for 1-shot kills, and it's a beam weapon so, while you can 1 hit them with a body shot, you gotta get the entire shot on them, a HORRIBLE award) I did enjoy 2 but it was a let down from 1.

LIES! bf 1 was so much better than 2. the maps were better, the overall gameplay was better, hell you could even go prone in 1, which somehow, everyone forgot how to do in 2. I think most people like 2 better because of better graphics (which is a dumb reason to put 1 game above another), the hero usability, and the medals/awards, which some are completely useless (i.e. the award sniper, you can't shoot people in the head for 1-shot kills, and it's a beam weapon so, while you can 1 hit them with a body shot, you gotta get the entire shot on them, a HORRIBLE award) I did enjoy 2 but it was a let down from 1.

This. BF1 was miles better, the second is good but the heros were poor/disappointing. Can remember the amount of times I was on bespin and kamino talking tactics with my mate. Best coop game ever.

Archived