Jedi Phoenix

What SWTOR Server do you play on?

Od!uM

I play on The Crucible Pits, enforcer side. Currently have a 34 gunslinger, 12 Guardian, 4 consular and planned on making a commando or a vanguard, depending on what looks interesting to me.

To be honest, I've been focusing on the gunslinger (obviously my main).

Should be arriving today. Supa I may make something on yours. Vicious, maybe one on yours also. Just so I have some others to play with that also share my JA love.

But my friend from school is playing on another also.

~Nuke/SS

I'll make a BH on it. Wish Vicious would get on skype so I could find out where hes at/what side lol

everyone meet at SWORD OF AJUNTA PALL its a US pvp server fyi

P.S. Everyone post their EXACT name when they come to Sword of Ajunta Pall

My name: Choob exactly like that

Nuke's Name: Zecttah

Psyche's name: to be announced

Sry guys, I'll add you nuke lol, my laptop doesn't run the game that well so i don't have anything else running while i play it. that'll change very soon though. and like i said earlier, im on davik's estate with some friends from work, sith side.

Sry guys, I'll add you nuke lol, my laptop doesn't run the game that well so i don't have anything else running while i play it. that'll change very soon though. and like i said earlier, im on davik's estate with some friends from work, sith side.

Get you and your friends to switch to Sword of Ajunta Pall, we have a lot of JP people in a guild psyche made. Nuke is over here now too

Get you and your friends to switch to Sword of Ajunta Pall, we have a lot of JP people in a guild psyche made. Nuke is over here now too

Kinda'. I've been really busy lately, with getting around to go back to school and all my friends leaving trying to see them. When shit slows down (odd it slows down when I get to school, but this semester won't be too difficult) I'll be around more often, that goes for JA too. Been a touch inactive there also.

See you all there sometime in the near future-ish.

Kinda'. I've been really busy lately, with getting around to go back to school and all my friends leaving trying to see them. When shit slows down (odd it slows down when I get to school, but this semester won't be too difficult) I'll be around more often, that goes for JA too. Been a touch inactive there also.

See you all there sometime in the near future-ish.

Hey, real life is most important. But we'll be happy to see ya around more soon. Also the guild is taking off, got like 20+ people and its pretty active.

Archived