Jedi Phoenix

Review Round Up (PS3)

Valos

So recently I purchased several new video games (sold my PSP and my DS, and got a ton of store credit). But instead of reviewing them thoroughly I'll just give a score and a sentence to sum it up

BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY - 10/10

This game is everything a Batman fan could want and more. There is no possible way you could not enjoy this game

BATTLEFIELD 3 - 9/10

As a fan of the Battlefield series, 3 shows just how much work goes into giving you a true warfare experience

DRAGONBALL Z: ULTIMATE TENKAICHI - 5/10

While the animations are flashy and the visuals are impressive, not to mention a ton of content, the fighting mechanics themself are the worst I've seen from any game ever. It is simply based on luck rather than skill and its like a giant Mario Party mini game rather than a fight

UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION - 10/10

A masterpiece of a game. This final chapter takes what made this series so good and improves and adds to the formula to not only make an amazing story, but also provide one of the coolest multiplayer experiences around.

CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 - 8/10

The same tried and true COD formula, but with some minor improvements here and there. You can't deny that COD (particularly MW3) is a solid FPS.

THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM - 10/10

You like games? Buy this one asshole. You won't regret it

JURASSIC PARK - 5/10

This is like the opposite of DBZ. The graphics and effects are downright embarrassing, but the story is genuinely interesting and the characters are engaging. Gameplay is hit or miss depending on if you like quick time events.

• 1 month later...

Archived