Jedi Phoenix

A serious question..

-Veers-

Looking for more of a public opinion with a bit of annoyance thrown in but..

Do you think it is acceptable for the person you are going out with/married to/raping to treat you like shit?

I think no, never, nada. If someone treats you like garbage you leave them, no? Amusingly enough this *isn't* about me. If it was I wouldn't have bothered posting here I would have just moved out like I did with the last one. But no, this is to help me understand why my retarded friend hasn't just left his gf that yells and bitches at him no less then five times every day. Some may claim this is a jealousy thing, but there is literally nothing to be jealous of. She is, in fact, a gigantic cunt.

She is, in fact, a gigantic cunt.

Yeah, I like them tight too...

On topic - that may be because your friend is either easily manipulated, afraid of telling her the truth or just too afraid of losing her i.e. maybe too much in love with her to tell her she ain't nice. Whatever the cause, it's something he should overcome and take the right actions, be it leaving her or giving her some sort of ultimatum.

It's funny you mention the jealousy stuff because I had 2 occasions on which I've seen a "friend" of mine getting into a situation, a girl and a guy. The guy told me I wanted his girlfriend and the chick thought I had a crush on her when I asked them about their frankly absurd ways of mating. For the guy, I was going strong to explain that it's not that and he's just stupid and that chick might be hot but she's not worth it - with no effect; but when the girl accused me of that I just said the hungarian juicy equivalent of "Oooooooooooooh! Fuck. That." and was making a sarcastic mention of me being alright with her fantasizing about me the next time her boyfriend abused the fuck out of her. That... might actually have worked because shortly after she broke up with her chimpanzee on steroids and crack, but not sure if it was because of my advise.

These nutheads (and they are always that) are best to be left alone, because even if you try to point out the elephant in the room, you'll just end up being accused of the one-who-stirs-shit-like-a-soap-opera-star. Just wait for your friend to get a godly amount of beating until he can't bear the situation anymore and leaves her. What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger, they say.

Funny story, if she ever laid a hand on him I would have no problem beating her into a bloody pulp. He has had this problem before, I am starting to think he just likes chicks that are mean to him for no fucking reason.

Is this about who I think it is? If so tell him I said he's fat.

Yeah, that ought to sort it out.

On a more serious note, while it's possible he does have a thing for dominant (on the border of abusive) women, I'd be more inclined to think that he sees no better alternative at the moment. People that have been dating for a long time (and sometimes those that have just started) often have trouble going back to how they were before; single. They crave the thought of having someone to care about, to be with, up to the point where they won't leave a man/woman that's no longer attractive to them if there isn't an immediate alternative. On this point, I tar men and women with the same brush, because it's a characteristic common to both sexes on the "dating scene".

All this being said, while he needs to meet another woman, there's precious little you can do except support him, which it sounds like you do. When he's down, sympathise, and tell him carefully how you yourself solved a similar problem. Then you can discuss other ways in which to do it. Let him rationalize it out, but at the end of the day, he sounds like he'll need another young lady to fill the void. Don't give up on him, and he'll pull through.

Love; go figure.

typically when you rape somebody you're the one treating someone like shit

Lmfao, Indeed?

And yea, I am just getting so bloody frustrated at his stupid bitch. Every time she yells or swears at him for no reason I want to punch her right off of the planet. What makes it worse is she is perfectly nice when it is just me and her or just him and her. But when the three of us are together BAM! Epic Cunt Time.

Archived