Jedi Phoenix

Silence Taunt Spamming Config

KnightFire

http://www.mediafire.com/?j1bs9mm7tltplls

I made a pretty simple configuration for turning the voice volume on and off since it seems like taunt spamming has become an issue and some people told me Jahander's STFU taunts pk3 doesn't work or something. I haven't actually looked into whether it works or not, but this will work either way.

Download the file, put it into your base folder, and go on Jedi Academy and do /exec voice in the console.

Right now I bounded 6 and 7 for turning voice volume off and on, respectively.

To personalize it to your liking, you can alter the keys they are bound to and the extent to which voice volume is muted or not muted.

To change what keys they are bound to, simply open up the voice.cfg file in notepad or another word processing program and change the spots where '6' and '7' are to different keys. For example: If I wanted to have F1 be my key to turn voice volume off and the letter O be my key to turn it back on, I'd replace accordingly.

Right now, it's an all or nothing type of script. Meaning that 6 would turn voice volume completely off and 7 would turn it on full blast. To adjust it, find the voice volume level that works right for you, then check what that value is in your console. Do /s_volumevoice to check what the value is. 0 is the minimum and 1.0 is the max value.

I hope this helps some people out!

Archived