Jedi Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II (review)

SuperHetero

Ok this is the first time i ever post a review anywhere but since I got to see an early screening of the movie today (connections @ my local movie theater ftw) i'd thought i'd share this with you so here it goes:

Overall: the movie gets right into it, no small recap. so brush up on part I. lots of action in this one so 3D is a must for this one, it looks beautiful in it's 3D magical glory.

Ummm... well the action sequences were awesome but like the voldermort fight was too simple and not impressive( same shit as always, the dumbledore vs voldermort fight although shorter was more impressive and varied in spells and attacks) and like.......ah fuck this shit i suck at this....just go see it it's good 4 out 5 (3.8 i'd say)

whats that? i suck? hey at least i took the time to add the poster you ungreatful basterds.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/-ZgaPEplyazU/Thg8QuWlBhI/AAAAAAAAaHI/e2vhyZLgN8I/Harry-Potter-and-The-Deathly-Hallows-Part-2-Wallpapers-9.jpg

Her short fight vs snape was pretty sweet, and her overall role in this movie too.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

i got the game for my pc and it was horrible! it was slow and there sooooo much lag!!! i tried re-installing it multiple times, but it never worked, the disc wasn't scratched or anything, and i had all the requirements on my computer for the game so idk. :no

but the movie was sick! :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Archived