Jedi Phoenix

Movie Night Inquiries [VOTES]

JPhoenixGaming

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to keep voting on preset movie options or would you like to have your own personal choice on a poll by replying to a thread?

• I would like add my own movie choice on the poll.
    • I prefer voting from the preset movie options.
  2. 2. What is the best day of the week to attend Movie Night based on your schedule?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday
  3. 3. Which is the best time of the day for you to attend Movie Night?

• 3:00 PM Pacific Time
    • 4:00 PM Pacific Time
    • 5:00 PM Pacific Time
    • 6:00 PM Pacific Time
    • 7:00 PM Pacific Time
    • 8:00 PM Pacific Time
    • 9:00 PM Pacific Time
    • 10:00 PM Pacific Time

You know my complaint... it's anti-euro. Of course, no matter what time you make it it's going to effect someone, so really I don't think changing the time is gonna prove a viable option... I guess move night is just one of those things I'll very, VERY rarely be able to see.

I voted on the day thing, but thats just so i could cast my votes with the other 2 questions. There is no best day for me, as i have a rotating duty schedule that encompasses every day of the week. could you add a "doesn't matter" answer to that part?

TS Why so serious? When you can see usa members cant and vice versa. But most members are us. Its normal, that they choose a convenient time for themselves.

They made Vote. JP try to incorporate the interests of almost all. Anyway, this is better than 2 weeks ago.

For example, good time for me 10 am-1pm, but no one should adapt to me. I understand perfectly

TS Why so serious? When you can see usa members cant and vice versa. But most members are us. Its normal, that they choose a convenient time for themselves.

They made Vote. JP try to incorporate the interests of almost all. Anyway, this is better than 2 weeks ago.

For example, good time for me 10 am-1pm, but no one should adapt to me. I understand perfectly

I guess I didn't explain fully there... What I meant was that as much as the time doesn't work for me and other euro's who have jobs, I accept that no matter what time you change it to it's going to affect someone anyway. I just like to have my little complaint that it ends up being me =P but then I'm only human, we're known for taking these things personally. But honestly it's just one of those things that if it's going to end up affecting someone, I'd take the martyr option so that I don't have to take away someone elses enjoyment of the night just so I can get it instead. It's not be being serious... it's me saying I don't mind.

I was thinking of doing Movie Nights different times every other week. One Euro friendly while the other would be fitted for Americans. For example, one week I can start at 3 PM for the Euros and the next week around 7 PM for the Americans.

i would love to recomend some movies, but im afraid you guys wont like my movies. you guys will sleep during my movies, cause i like old ones, and art kind of movies.

the idea of changing to diferent hours every week is good.

thursday, friday, saturday and sunday are my days (my week is very strange lately) but friday and saturday may be dificult cause i might go out.

i understand my english is bad and today is worse then ever cause is saturday and im drunk. i hope you understand my words :drinks:

Really, the day of the week shouldn't matter so much. This should be more of a "well its 7pm, JP's doing a movie and i'm not doing anything." kind of thing, not a "JP is doing a movie friday (and its tuesday) MUST BE PRESENT FOR!" thing. As for time, randomize it so that everyone will get to participate in some of them. I've withdrawn my votes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived