Jedi Phoenix

Any other guitarists / musicians?

711Savior

Just as the topic title asks, any other musicians here?

Me, Guitar, 4 years.

Gear:

Guitar: BC Rich Warlock Black Series

Amp: Vox ADT50

Pedals: Digitech Death metal distortion

Jim Dunlop crybaby Wah

Just interested to see what other people play / are in to

Biggest influences:

Infernus of Gorgoroth

Everyone from Mayhem

Vortex of Dimmu Borgir

Aww yeah bro, I'ma like you I can tell. Metal all day homie!

I'm a bit of a Death Metal vocalist. I've rocked it out with quite a few different local bands, but could never find enough people to actually start up a real band.

As far as my vocal sound goes, my biggest influences are Behemoth, Black Dahlia Murder, and Conducting From The Grave. I am learning Guitar slowly on a nice acoustic guitar my grandma gave me, but I just don't got the money to buy a real set up right now.

I play guitar. Started about 10-11 years ago. I got one acoustic and one E-guitar but I personally prefere acoustic. I to get some friends together to form a band and we met from time to time but we never really had the time to do something real. And although I prefere my acoustic guitar I love alternative rock, bands like Billy Talent or Greenday. But I am also a big fan of Rammstein and epic music ;)

I play guitar. Started about 10-11 years ago. I got one acoustic and one E-guitar but I personally prefere acoustic. I to get some friends together to form a band and we met from time to time but we never really had the time to do something real. And although I prefere my acoustic guitar I love alternative rock, bands like Billy Talent or Greenday. But I am also a big fan of Rammstein and epic music ;)

I know that feeling, never having any time :(

Piano - 10 years

Guitar - 5 years

Bass - 4 years

Drums - Just under 1 year, but only been trying properly last few months

Singing - LOL gotta be kidding me

But despite all of that performing, I'm a composer really. Which most of ya know already. Though I always forget to finish the music. Woops.

I got 2 very crappy keyboards, 2 small acoustic guitars, 1 large acoustic, and 1 very crap electric. Used to have a bass but sold it. Don't have a drum kit yet, I use my mates at the moment =P but when I save up enough to move out, buy composing shit, buy good keyboards and buy good guitars... in fact just about everything else in my life I gotta pay for, then I'll buy one.

Influences - anything. Literally. Anything. As much as I hate heavy metal even that influences me. My piano playing is mainly fucked up crazy jazz, modern contemporary classical, and then power metal keyboarding. Guitar is mainly acoustic, no real style in particular. Bass is anything I like the sound of. Drums is, again, nothing in particular atm. Just normal, average, rock. Singing... erm.... who knows?

gutiar :)

a few years :D, I got a schecter hellraiser c-1 as well as a couple of acoustics (a maton and a tanglewood which is my brother's really).

My amp isn't worth mentioning, but thats a work in progress now that I have a job :D.

I like listening to just about anything from classical through to metal although I mostly just play metal for this current moment :). All types of metal though, iron maiden to deathcore!!

I started playing the guitar 3 years ago with an acoustic guitar. Later on I bought an electric guitar... but i certainly need a new amp =D

Mainly I play rock/metal songs but some other stuff as well if they sound good for me.

This year I played in the school band and we had a nice gig lately. Now I'm trying to form my own band...

Archived