Jedi Phoenix

Movie Night - Jun 24 [Vote]

JPhoenixGaming

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which flick would you like to watch first in Movie Night?

• The Hangover
    • Kick-Ass
    • Pulp Fiction
    • Toy Story 3
    • Easy A
    • Due Date
    • I Am Number Four

For every movie night I will put up a vote for everyone to decide the first of the two movies during Movie Night. The second movie will always be a mystery movie. If in the future you guys want to suggest movies I'll put up a discussion first then a follow up vote. But for now go on and vote for the first movie in the line up.

Please don't vote if you're not planning on attending.

_ _ _

Movie Nights are always on Friday at 8:00 PM PCT

Link to the stream

pass: JayPee

Well, I'm be more than happy to change up the schedule every other week to give the Euros and others a chance.

This makes me super sad that I work during these but meh I voted anyway

Please don't vote if you're not planning on attending.

Oh no you didn't! *snaps fingers*

I voted for I Am Number Four just because i haven't seen it yet lol And you can't pass up a movie where people have special abilities can ya?

My thoughts exactly. And my only addition is, Next time lets get a horror movie in there or something! Hellraiser Bloodlines what? ohhhh yeahhh

That was a lot of fun Psyche, thanks for running the show. I probably won't see you again before next Friday so have a happy birthday.

I'll be hosting one every Friday and in 2 weeks I'll be doing Star Wars week, an Episode every night. Also, thanks for the birthday wishes. :D

Yeah, I enjoyed the company of the people going to the movies with me than the movie itself, tbh. I only pray that the next movie night, my neighbor won't be so selfish as to torrent his wifi that I'm stealing from so I can enjoy the movie stream.

Archived