Jedi Phoenix

Complex Binds Request

Bars

Need a bind that says multiple things, is too large to fit in one line, uses changing variables (like the example listed below), multiple states or action scripting?

Request it, and I'll see what I can do. This is both to help people out, and to illustrate the intricacies of the binding and scripting system of JKA which has been largely ignored by people.

seta 66441 "char_color_blue 0; char_color_green 0; char_color_red 0; set colorchange vstr 87443; echo ^7White ^7Model"
seta 66994 "char_color_blue 0; char_color_green 0; char_color_red 255; set colorchange vstr 66441; echo ^1Red ^7Model"
seta 83922 "char_color_blue 0; char_color_green 255; char_color_red 0; set colorchange vstr 66994; echo ^2Green ^7Model"
seta 46832 "char_color_blue 255; char_color_green 0; char_color_red 0; set colorchange vstr 83922; echo ^4Blue ^7Model"
seta 87443 "char_color_blue 256; char_color_green 256; char_color_red 256; set colorchange vstr 46832; echo ^0Black ^7Model"
seta 93145 "vstr 46832"
bind x "vstr 93145" 

this bind changes the characters clothing or body color in a cycling pattern of Blue, Green, Red, White, Black, repeat, when you press the bind x.

• 1 month later...

Figured this out after much trial and error

saber on/amflip off:

seta 10000 "weapon 1;bind 1 vstr 10001"

seta 10001 "amflip;bind 1 vstr 10000;bind mouse1 vstr 10002"

seta 10002 "+attack;wait 10;-attack;bind 1 vstr 10001;bind mouse1 +attack"

seta 10003 "bind 1 vstr 10000;bind mouse1 vstr 10002"

bind 1 "vstr 10003"

what exactly does that do Zyphis :wtf:

and Bars could you find a bind that lets you change from Single to staff and vice versa?

And maybe from single style red to yellow...that would be SOOO useful

It makes it so that you turn saber on normally by pressing 1, or attacking, and /amflip to turn saber off. I'm working on adding alt attack in there, will re-post when that's done. Also there is a saber change config already included in JA+. Check your japlus folder for "saber" CFG file. Open it with notepad and pick what saber's you want to cycle between. You'll need to know the actual saber command names for your chosen sabers. There's 3 spots, so set up for single, dual, and staff. To activate, type "/exec saber" in console, this will bind R to "vstr CHANGE_SABER" which will cycle through the sabers, all with 1 key. (R is normally "+use", so after executing saber, should you want to bind another key to vstr CHANGE_SABER and rebind R to +use) As for switching from red to yellow, whats wrong with normal switching?

You can't script a direct switch between red and yellow styles, you'd have to crack the game engine open.

To change between single and staff:

bind vstr CHANGE_SABER // Binds the key you specify (replace ) to a made up variable.

seta CHANGE_SABER vstr Single // Sets the variable to a specific point in the rotation so that it knows where to start.

seta Single "saber single_1;set CHANGE_SABER vstr Staff" // The first part changes your saber to a single one, the latter changes the button to give you a staff next time you press it.

seta Staff "saber dual_1;set CHANGE_SABER vstr Single" // As above, but in the opposite direction. Makes your saber a staff, then sets the key to single upon next click.

You can't script a direct switch between red and yellow styles, you'd have to crack the game engine open.

To change between single and staff:

bind vstr CHANGE_SABER // Binds the key you specify (replace ) to a made up variable.

seta CHANGE_SABER vstr Single // Sets the variable to a specific point in the rotation so that it knows where to start.

seta Single "saber single_1;set CHANGE_SABER vstr Staff" // The first part changes your saber to a single one, the latter changes the button to give you a staff next time you press it.

seta Staff "saber dual_1;set CHANGE_SABER vstr Single" // As above, but in the opposite direction. Makes your saber a staff, then sets the key to single upon next click.

theres allready a file that has all that put together in the japlus folder, as i said earlier. all you gotta do is edit this file, named saber, and in game type "/exec saber". for switching styles i use my mouse wheel button, so it takes no time at all to switch. if you have a mouse wheel, and can use it as a button (you can press it down and feel it click) bind mouse3 to saberattackcycle or whatever L is normally bound to.

it'll be a lot easier to switch that way.

New saber/amflip config (re-arranged):

seta 10000 "weapon 1;bind 1 vstr 10003;bind mouse1 +attack, bind mouse2 +altattack"

seta 10001 "+attack;wait 10;-attack;bind 1 vstr 10003;bind mouse1 +attack, bind mouse2 +altattack"

seta 10002 "+altattack;wait 10;-altattack;bind 1 vstr 10003;bind mouse1 +attack, bind mouse2 +altattack"

seta 10003 "amflip;bind 1 vstr 10000;bind mouse1 vstr 10001;bind mouse2 vstr 10002"

seta 10004 "bind 1 vstr 10000;bind mouse1 vstr 10001;bind mouse2 vstr 10002"

bind 1 "vstr 10004"

now turning your saber on in any fashion will cause you to /amflip your saber off (unless turned off by death or hug)*.

*Assumes you use mouse2 for staff kick/saber throw.

Tweaked for improvement.

• 5 months later...

I'm really good with scripts, if you guys want help with anything I can make anything for you or show you how.

Currently I have every command in japlus (emotes/infinite chat binds up to admin commands if I ever start my server back up) scripted between only 12 key sets. As well as my 7 different configs saved for easy rebinding with a single command :p

If anyone needs help, I'm glad to.

I'm not sure if it's possible with cfg files or not...but I am looking for ways to display the names of players without directly looking at the player. Originally, I just used DST to do this, but it normally cuts game performance in half and the keylogger inside of it has a backdoor in it.

So...if possible, could anyone create my specified cfg? Thanks in advance

I'm not sure if it's possible with cfg files or not...but I am looking for ways to display the names of players without directly looking at the player. Originally, I just used DST to do this, but it normally cuts game performance in half and the keylogger inside of it has a backdoor in it.

So...if possible, could anyone create my specified cfg? Thanks in advance

There's no way to do this without an actual modification or I'd help you out. The easiest modification just happens to be an aimbot lol.

Archived