Jedi Phoenix

Divine Souls

Zyphis

So this game is awesome, its a MMORPG with a dynasty warrior style combat system. pvp is amazing, kinda similar to jedi academy, with 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 modes (currently). Its a relatively new game so not everything is available yet. I've got a guild started, Danc3r has joined, were gunna work up to be some pvp bamfs. give it a look if your interested and let one of us know so we can invite you! http://divinesouls.outspark.com/

Alright Dude. i've Downloaded, Played, and Slightly Enjoyed the Hack n' Slash of a new MMORPG, but i find my self doing the same combo and it kills shit just fine lol. i'm a Chainmaster thingy on Channel 1 of the NA Server for North America Name is Vienra cause that's a cool name. and only because o.o Female is the only gender for that class -.- lol. other than that it's pretty for for a Dungeon Crawler MMO lol.

I play on the north american server, usually channel 1 but sometimes 2. My ingame name is Zyphis. To find me, use global chat by pressing tab to switch chat modes to "To All". If you see me talking in global you could try pm'ing with /w, but that will only work if were in the same channel. Get ahold of me and ill friend/guild you.

Archived