Jedi Phoenix

Mortal Kombat 2011

_SteeL_

Mortal Kombat 2011

The game will be a remake of the first part, because given the name Mortal Kombat. We already know that it will present some new opportunities, such as team play and the familiar 2D style, in the first 3 parts of Mortal Kombat. That's not to mention the fact that there will be many new and unique combos and fatalities, which has never existed in the game.

Mortal Kombat introduces several new game modes and much more spectacular than ever online battle. Up to 4 players can battle mode "Tag team", 2 players can join a new "Co-op Arcade Mode" or compete with another team on the Internet.

The game will be released in March 2011 for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 systems.

Gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izVZsnCiaWk

I know that they've designed the game to fit more along the lines of the original game, but I think Soul Calibur-like free movement would have been more suitable... It was developed because it offered more in terms of gameplay, so why not take advantage of that?

I know that they've designed the game to fit more along the lines of the original game, but I think Soul Calibur-like free movement would have been more suitable... It was developed because it offered more in terms of gameplay, so why not take advantage of that?

Because that's what they've been doing since Mortal Kombat 4. >_> lrn2mortalkombat, Theos.

Because that's what they've been doing since Mortal Kombat 4. >_> lrn2mortalkombat, Theos.

I know, I know... I just thought it would be more sensible to take advantage of the current game system's capabilities... Instead of going back to an older style, why not advance and push it foward in terms of gameplay? More innovation, less nostalgia!

I know, I know... I just thought it would be more sensible to take advantage of the current game system's capabilities... Instead of going back to an older style, why not advance and push it foward in terms of gameplay? More innovation, less nostalgia!

Innovation? In a MK game? Lol.

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy93/Antlion167/Wai%20u%20do%20dis/1258654790116.jpg

LRN2MORTALKOMBAT, THEOS.

Gawd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived