Jedi Phoenix

Borderlands

GiantYoda

Well I went and purchased Borderlands off Steam since the GOTY edition was only 25 bucks. I've been desperate to find a game with a lot of content to keep me busy until the next holiday season. If anyone has this game and would like to dust it off to join me in this adventure, yall should know my Steam ID already. If not PM me and I'll send over a friend invite.

I LOVE BORDERLANDS. For about the last month I've been going to my mate's house regularly to play it on 360 on his huge HD screen (it's HUGE). We've finished the first play through, finished one of the custom patches and just started the second playthrough tonight... It's too damn addictive! We don't play it online though, so bummer =\

• 1 year later...

Resurrection!

I've been getting very into this game lately. If anyone has it for the 360 add Chioba - I'm currently in the early stages of my second playthrough, if anyone is in that area. I'll also be purchasing Borderlands 2 very soon, if anyone has that.

Resurrection!

I've been getting very into this game lately. If anyone has it for the 360 add Chioba - I'm currently in the early stages of my second playthrough, if anyone is in that area. I'll also be purchasing Borderlands 2 very soon, if anyone has that.

I played borderlands on my mates xbox but i have 2 myself, so go buy it so we can play! Im sure vicious will too.

I added you today. I've been looking to get a hunter going anyway, so I'll start a new campaign with you, Theos. I've been trying to rally some people to play Borderlands lately, but I've had no success. I'll be pretty Borderland active until I get Borderlands 2, then I'll probably drop it for a few weeks.

I added you today. I've been looking to get a hunter going anyway, so I'll start a new campaign with you, Theos. I've been trying to rally some people to play Borderlands lately, but I've had no success. I'll be pretty Borderland active until I get Borderlands 2, then I'll probably drop it for a few weeks.

Cos you're a fuck, thats way behind the times :3

Regardless, I'll be buying BL2 shortly so if we're ever on at the same time we could team up

Well if you're joining in too falc then that's you, me, vic and rep all on BL2 when you and rep get it. And yeah rep I'm up for that, I played hunter last time with my mate so it'd be good to try a different class, I'll probably go siren.

Assuming my internet in this house at uni, which is shocking, holds out. Fingers crossed cos it'd be good to jump on with a full team :)

Archived