Jedi Phoenix

GoW III

Nuke

I already purchased my copy but I'm waiting for my uncle to give me an HDMI cable so I can play it on my sweet 24in HD Flat Panel. iz gon be sweeeeeet

Tell me aboutz it, I "might" be getting it over the weekend now depending on time. Either way I trust the yodez opinion in games so leme know if its worth the money.

Not at all.

Depends on what type of game you like, I thought the two latest games of the year, sucked. But, it all depends on what you take a liking in.

i loved the first God of War... loved it, i love all types of games, there really isnt a type of game that i dont like, i just felt GoW II wasnt all that great. 1 was awesome

i loved the first God of War... loved it, i love all types of games, there really isnt a type of game that i dont like, i just felt GoW II wasnt all that great. 1 was awesome

I think the problem with God of War II was the fact that the first one ended in a way that made it contradict with the second game completely. The end story of GoW I was a full ending of him being the god of war for the rest of eternity. Then GoW II came out because GoW made so much money and went against the ending naturally. Also the weapons in GoW II were kina lame, all I really ever used was the Chains while in GoW I the other weapons and magic were more useful and fun to use. I also found GoW II a lil too easy.

But eh GoW III is a different game and I hope it is decent.

Understandable, I did enjoy the first much better. The idea of it just kicked ass, climbing the Titan, half of the game taking place in Pandora's Temple, returning from the Underworld.. soo good.

Archived