Jedi Phoenix

Holy shit....like the new digs.

SESSH

Sup world!?

Just wanted to say hi to all my friends here at Jedi Phoenix. Noticed I'm no longer on the members list. That kinda sucks lol. But, I can handle that.

Where's my gibbsy???

Or or....

God alot has changed.

What the fuck have you guys been up to? And do you know how hard it was to find this freakin' place!?!!?

I deserved an email lol.

Sessh here has been good. Got a really good job. unfortunately it takes up alot of my time. And soon even though I'm makin' mad money, i'm gonna be homeless for a while. But.....

I plan on coming on more now that a few responsibilities have been taken away from me. Cause I was bein overworked, and not having a single day off to just relax, y'know?

I want my Gibbs and Pulpeh back!!! I'm gonna cry!

And where is my bud Duke at anyway?

Good to see the clan is still alive and well. I've missed you guys.

Talkin' about me huh?

What was the topic about? LOL.

Suppose I should put in my application again. Unless I still hold a spot in the JP ranks, but if not, then thats ok.

Gonna be a bit more active lately, just gotta reschedule my time. After all, gotta make time for my JP family!

Good to know y'all still think about me, there hasn't been a day that goes by that I havn't thought about you. I just been pretty busy lately.

So is alot of old players still around? Or did they leave?

And where is my Gibbs???

SESSHEH! WHOOOOOOOOAAAAA!

Dude, welcome back. I missed your face.

I had feared the worst, with what was going on with your life before you vanished. Hope everything is good in Sesshyland!

Yes, lots and lots and lots has changed. Some for the better, and a lot for the worse. It's a bit of an interesting take on the clan you remember, but we're still JP, minus a shitload of the old-timers. You'll see.

Oh man, the "clan chat" when SESSH was on was very juicy... biggest thing I remember about SESSH was that he liked looking at his cousin naked...I'm sure someone still has screenshots of that...

wb SESSH

Fuck man, she's hot!

And she's not technically a blood relative anyway. It's by marriage, and that is perfectly legal!

So hah!

Wow, lotsa people I remember, and sort of remember. can't wait to get to know all of you again.

Sup world!?

Just wanted to say hi to all my friends here at Jedi Phoenix. Noticed I'm no longer on the members list. That kinda sucks lol. But, I can handle that.

Where's my gibbsy???

Or or....

God alot has changed.

What the fuck have you guys been up to? And do you know how hard it was to find this freakin' place!?!!?

I deserved an email lol.

Sessh here has been good. Got a really good job. unfortunately it takes up alot of my time. And soon even though I'm makin' mad money, i'm gonna be homeless for a while. But.....

I plan on coming on more now that a few responsibilities have been taken away from me. Cause I was bein overworked, and not having a single day off to just relax, y'know?

I want my Gibbs and Pulpeh back!!! I'm gonna cry!

And where is my bud Duke at anyway?

Good to see the clan is still alive and well. I've missed you guys.

Sessh!!!!!! (Im Pen15 by the way, I decided to be serious after 3 years of ass-hatted-ness), Good to see you back man! I was wondering where some of the old ones had gone! All we need is gibbs, yoda, cousin and pul back and christmas is made :D

In all honesty though I remember back in the day, I seem to remember seeing your youtube channel back then as well!

Nice to hear your doing well my friend! I hope to see you on sometime! :D

Gibbs and Pulp are gone, I was sad.

Well damn it!! I want my puppy back!! And I want my gubbers!!! oh well i guess. hope all is well. will be on primarily week days. Weekends are very busy. Work literally works me to the bone. Got lots of responsibilities now. It's very scary when I get asked what to do. Cause I'm still learning all this crap, and it's hard to give answers to things you don't know!!!

Things with Lil' SESSHY 1 and 2 are going ok. They both had birthdays recently, and it was cool. We're all excited for christmas. Can't wait.

Things with Wifey aren't all good, but I guess that's the breaks.

What is going on with you guys?

Archived