Jedi Phoenix

Ages of when you started to play JA

starnpj14

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, i started playing SP like, 5 years ago or so, played it a lot even since. Then i gotz the internetz and i got disappointed by all the multiplayer games i wanted to play (like Unreal Tournament); i found out that no matter how much i play one, i will be always that noob that gets fragged every 10 seconds by everyone. Then i figured well, why not try JA too, and i loved how random its fighting system is, it's not always about skill. It was the first and only online game (not counting some LAN parties) that i actually enjoyed playing, and i don't think it will change anytime. So i started regularly playing it as of January or probably before that a few weeks in 2009. Found JP to be a server that is cool, so after half a year i applied too, and now i'm the fairy fetishist of this awesome clan, because all needs one of those.

Oh, i'm 22 now btw.

you were 21 like a thousand years ago :verka:

Sir Gibbz was '21' when he acted as a midwife for the birth of Jesus. I kid, I kid! I love you.

Uh, let's see. After /helpusobi 1'ing through the Single Player portion of JKA, I decided to take my chances going online in JAN of 2009. That same month and year, I applied to join the JP clan and haven't looked back since then. So about 1.5 years now? I was 23 yrs old back then. Gosh, I feel old.

xD

Sir Gibbz was '21' when he acted as a midwife for the birth of Jesus. I kid, I kid! I love you.

Uh, let's see. After /helpusobi 1'ing through the Single Player portion of JKA, I decided to take my chances going online in JAN of 2009. That same month and year, I applied to join the JP clan and haven't looked back since then. So about 1.5 years now? I was 23 yrs old back then. Gosh, I feel old.

xD

and my prediction was again true i guessed ur 24 xD. .P

First, let me just say that it's nice to see a legitimate topic like this that can make for a decent conversation.

A lot of times I see crap topics in the general section that you just can't work with it.

On topic: Got JK3 a year after its release. I was 11. I'm 17 nao.

Started when I was like.... 12 or something played Single player a bit >

Then I went online to join ESS at the age of 14 I think, then leaving ESS to app for JP at 14 now I am here at 16 goin' on 17

YOU'RE ONLY 17?! Oh lord.. we.. oh fack. :o

First i would like to say hello all.

Now i first got JKA in 2003 From walmart as a gift and played it's single player for awhile *not even knowing it had MP* lol

I was about 11 then i guess. Later on in the years i found out JKA had MP. So i started playing in some duel servers etc in my spare time *i was about 13 then*

But this was before i had any sort of descent Internet connection *56k*

Then i took a break from jka and did other things. I came back to it about late 15 years old *around the end of 2006*. I made some new friends on duel servers joined a few clans That i don't remember lol.

After all that was over *i left the clans and stuff* I stumbled upon the JP server *some where in late 2007 or early 2008* I still had the crappy 56k tho. But as the years passed DSL came to where i live *yes i live in the middle of no where i had to deal with 56k till i was in my late 16's* I came to love coming to the JP server alot i spent most of my time there for at least 3 - 4 years now. I am 18 Now.

It's nice to read how long people have played this game here. This is a good topic.

End Rant

James

Archived