Jedi Phoenix

Ages of when you started to play JA

starnpj14

Hey there for anyone who wants to post the age you started to play JA on here and how many years you did and if you took any breaks. This i think is a good way to know why people might be better then others or not better. even though JP is not a skills clan its just to let people know is all

I started this game around my birthday so im guessing so bout 5 months plus a week

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The amount of time doesn't really effect your skill level in the game. I've been playing since the beginning of JK2 (March 28, 2002), and I'm not all that good. I took my longest break, coming back a few months ago. I was gone for a good three years. So in 2002, I was about 14, I'll be 22 on thursday. Definitely my longest running game, still have all the original discs.

well im 19 now nearly 20, so I must have started around about 5 years ago by this point... 2005 sounds about right to me, if not 2004... so yeah somewhere between 5-6 years...

though i did stop playing for ages, and only recently started playing again (around march)

Well, I started on JK2 multiplayer shortly before the release of the 1.3 patch. I had DFII before that, but never had an internet connection to play online with. I stuck with JK2 for a long while, until I got sick of how horrible and unbalanced the gameplay was on 1.4. I decided to get JKA to see if it was any better, and here I am. Just recently started playing this game again after a very long break.

Archived