Jedi Phoenix

clan war

how about me vs you and necrofear? sounds fair to me.

by the fact that you are 12 years(!) i wont post any further comments on that...

gl with it anyway

Now Dark, be nice. Like the old saying, if they come in peace they shall leave in peace. Back to the subject at hand, I think we can work something out in terms of a friendly clan competition. Too sleepy to go through the heavy details, but I'll get back to you the next day.

Alright, misunderstanding here. You should chose your words more carefully next time. With that said we dont appreciate attempts to recruit on our server and doing so will indeed earn bans.

If 2 of our members are interested in fighting you guys then that is fin.

A 2 on 2 is hardly a 'clan war.' 90 of us verses the 2 of you doesn't sound like much of a 'clan war' either.

I suggest you recruit your members elsewhere. Doing so on our property will result in a ban as Smity said. Our logs don't lie. Perhaps if you take the time to develop your clan more maturely rather then recruiting the first person you see overnight, you might be taken a little more seriosuly.

If you can do that, come back and post a battle request in the appropriate section. In the mean time if any of our members would like to duel, they will do so accordingly.

A 2 on 2 is hardly a 'clan war.' 90 of us verses the 2 of you doesn't sound like much of a 'clan war' either.

I suggest you recruit your members elsewhere. Doing so on our property will result in a ban as Smity said. Our logs don't lie. Perhaps if you take the time to develop your clan more maturely rather then recruiting the first person you see overnight, you might be taken a little more seriosuly.

If you can do that, come back and post a battle request in the appropriate section. In the mean time if any of our members would like to duel, they will do so accordingly.

lol

I think he meant a friendly clan competition-tyle ordeal. In either way, I see no harm in doing a little 2-on-2 action. In these modern times, what else is there to do on JKA? Saber, I sent you a PM so hopefully by now you've read it.

Archived