Jedi Phoenix

Whos the *hippy* here who cares about the Environment

Spidey

If there are any here, read about our Catalytic Converter

InTheWorks, Inc., is a Research and Development Company that wants to do its part to help REVERSE THE EFFECTS OF pollution-induced CLIMATE CHANGE. We develop products that reduce up to 99% of the environmentally harmful emissions from internal combustion engines. In fact, in some cases, the air is cleaner coming from our tail-pipe than its surroundings! Our product is suitable for cars, boats, light aircraft, and gen-set applications. It also improves the power in your car, boat, etc. while also improving your mileage. On average, a 3% gain in performance along with up to a 10% improvement in mileage is noted. The final major factor is cost. Due to efficiency improvements of our housing design, we can reduce the total precious metal content (over original equipment installed) of our catalyst (platinum etc.) thus reducing the impact to the consumers bottom line. Our products are intended for the OEM and after-market industries.

Next time you find yourself in a smog-filled city and those days when the air-quality turns poor, remember us; we can help clear the skies! Further, if you want more information, want to recommend us, or even have interest in coming on board for an exciting investment opportunity, please feel free and contact us. Thanks for your support!

http://intheworks.com/

http://www.facebook.com/moreenergylesspollution

Is this your company? You kept using "our" and "we."

How does it increase engine efficiency and reduce emission? 

Has there been any third party organization or company that has verified this company's claim?

That's what I want to know. Sounds to good to be true, no offense ReX

No this isnt my company. I'm helping my friend who works with the CEO get InTheWorks known..random Forums isnt the best place I know, but its all I can do to help my friend really.

It seems to good to be true, but it doesnt have to be if they can find investors hence trying to get known.

Will it help my farts smell like roses?

Most likely not....though you could seduce alot of women with that skill.

Anyways....Don't take me as downgrading your post Rex, I have taken a look and you seem to have a pretty good set up! Tell whomever to keep up the good work!

Archived