Jedi Phoenix

About the recent DDoS fuck up.

Sephy

I'm getting a little tired with people asking me of all people about why the majority of JA server are down again...so I'm just gonna make a post about it and link the post to people whenever they ask :p

Anyways, a few weeks ago, a netcenter (place where servers are hosted and stuff) in DC got attacked by everyones favourite hacker group, Anonoymous (or someone claiming to be them). Anyways, long story short, a few servers (EK, JAWA) were taken down because their hosts are from or based from that netcenter. JP server went down because the hosts were being dicks or something and had nothing to do with the netcenter at all.

So, JAWA's trying to nurse their server back and EK doesn't seem to give any damn at all cause they're using other servers to meet up, in the mean time, all the traffic is going to JP again, so Hetero, you can stop bitching <3

BTW, some people are saying that Cattermole did it. He didn't, he only claimed to have done it just to get himself unbanned from EK (That's a totally different story, I'm not gonna go into it). Also, there isn't a "4 people did it" conspiracy. Anonoymous claimed responsibility, so if that was the case, multiple people were conducting the attack.

Anyways...I'm done. Taking a nap in 3..2..1.

Archived