Jedi Phoenix

My accomplishment last week.

So I had been busy since my 22nd celebration last week because of my work, my fraternity, and my Thanksgiving vacation, but I just want to share with y'all that I successfully drank 22 shots within the span of 4 hours, beating my previous record of 21 shots on the same day last year.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/480291_549279095086281_907037708_n.jpg

classic UCSD kid going to TGIF

Hehe, many of my under 21 friends wanted to join, so it was either the TGIF or BJ's. We chose TGIF because BJ's only have beer, but to make up for the decor of TGIF we went back to my place and tote couple bowls together. That's probably the reason why I didn't have too bad of a hangover!

hehehehe you remind me of myself on my prom night...

Pray tell, good sir!

Pray tell, good sir!

Pretty much my drunkest night actually... I drank everything through the alcoholic alphabet, and ate so much shit before that. Threw up huge pools of nastiness that my classmates had to clean up the day after (I was too hangover to do it). Danced in a half comatose state with my only soon-to-be lesbian classmate (I hope I wasn't the reason...) and kicked up a few bottles of beer near the dancefloor (who the fuck would put it there anyway?)... But most of all, I was so wasted that I actually, skillfully avoided getting laid with someone who really wanted to get laid with me (was my intention in the beginning too).

Oh but it was worth it :D

Archived