Jedi Phoenix

TheToxicAvenger from Xbox is now on PC

xT0xicAvengerx

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Greatest Single Saberist ever to grace his presence on Jedi Academy (for xbox) and the Creator of the "One Hitter Quitter", TheToxicAvenger, is returning to the game...

only this time, its on pc. the transition has been kinda tricky though. The defense of the single is a lot different on pc than it was on xbox, and this being only the second PC game i've played (the first being DAYZ, so i'm pretty recent at pc gaming), i have resorted to using a controller until i get my wits about me.

I am also bringing some friends from the old xbox version. Granted these guys would mainly hang out in the Force Powers Rooms, but they were generally hosted by who many have called "The Dirtiest Player in the Game", and the inventor of countless force power moves for the xbox, xxKronikxx. Also, Shredder84, and YankeeFan are all coming back to JK:JA via PC.

Now, i'm not going around boasting my own skill on pc as i did on xbox, as it is a whole new world for me… but i am enjoying the server that JP has up with like 20 people in it all the time, and I know that Psyche remembers me from the xbox version, as well as some others who play on it, so i'll probably end up sticking to that server for a while.

I guess this is more of an introduction to you all because i'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of me in the future.

:fuckyeah: Challenge Accepted...

get the xbox 1 servers up and running, and i will first to 20 you any day. but yeah, the pc version, i'm still getting used to it. its not bad, but hits register differently. anyone who was a long running player on the xbox that has crossed over will tell you the same thing. its just different hit detection or whatever that i need to readjust to before i toot my own horn. i didn't challenge anyone with my introduction, i just introduced myself.

oh, and how does the shoutbox work?

-TheToxicAvenger

www.facebook.com/xt0xicavengerx

get the xbox 1 servers up and running, and i will first to 20 you any day. but yeah, the pc version, i'm still getting used to it. its not bad, but hits register differently. anyone who was a long running player on the xbox that has crossed over will tell you the same thing. its just different hit detection or whatever that i need to readjust to before i toot my own horn. i didn't challenge anyone with my introduction, i just introduced myself.

oh, and how does the shoutbox work?

-TheToxicAvenger

www.facebook.com/xt0xicavengerx

Was just a joke, fella. Also, the shoutbox works so you need to make about 10 posts before you can use the shoutbox.

Archived