Jedi Phoenix

Nymru - AKA - Mind

Nymru

Good afternoon (or morning, depending on where you live),

How has everyone been? It's been a while.. like what, 3-5 years?

For the folks who don't know me (or can't remember me, it's not a crime), I am Nymru (used to be called Mind, earlier even Mind234 before I joined JP for the first time), and I used to be a JK in JP. However, due to massive RL-issues and developments, I was forced into a status of major inactivity, which lead to the automatic leaving of JP over time.

Perhaps a little life story is in order for the interested.

As far as I remember, I was in my final years of high school when I disappeared from JP, so I will start from there. Since then, I finished high school and moved on to a University of technology in my own city, where I studied Mechanical Engineering. As it was my first study, I was really a typical student, partying and doing everything but studying most of the time. However, even though it went all right after the first semester, I was really bored by the course, and therefore decided to stop and do something else. At this time I also met my girlfriend, with whom I almost have my third anniversary with by now.

I decided to start at another University across the country (I live in the Netherlands, so it's not that far away), and study International Business. This study fits much better with my tastes and was actually fun to do. By now I'm about to start my third year there (last year of the Bachelor of Science), which I will follow with a 1 year master. Furthermore, I have been living together with my girlfriend for 1 and a half year by now as well.

Finally, I will go to Canada for an exchange study for the first 4 months of my third year of the Bachelor, starting the 30th of August. I bought a gaming laptop so I would be able to continue my hobbies when I'm there as well. Besides gaming these are sports (mostly fitness, kickboxing and football), guitar, and going out.

In a nutshell.. that was about it.

If there are any questions, shoot, if not, I hope I could interest you somehow.

Sincerely,

Nymru

I've never met you, but pleasure to meet you!

Pleasure is all mine!

You still have that signature of mine! I am proud. And I did not know you were Dutch. What is this. I went through the Netherlands is Dec '09. Why didn't you say hi, huh?

Wb.

Thanks all, glad to be back so far!

zero stop telling JP members to stop talking, before JP members make you stop talking.

*Ahem* HI MIND/NYMRU! I'll tell my bro hi next time I talk to him. It was cool.. being... hugspammed? by you? ...yea.......

Everyone stop it before Hardy comes in to say it himself!

I think you forgot the part where we demoted/admin banned you several times. I think you left shortly after that, or immediately. I can't remember exactly.

I was never demoted or admin banned. I think you mistake me for someone else.

I am really glad to see you again though DS =]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived