A game i want made!

Prisoner

A game i thought of!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy my game?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Id Need to try it first But does sound fun

Does a multiplayer only game where humans play as caveman(on spawn you get a club, spear, bow and arrows)in 1 huge Open jungle based map where 300 or so NPC Dinosaurs are running around trying to kill and eat 32-64 other people sound fun to you?

Yes guns could be put in, lets call it the WTF mode!

The Dinosaurs WILL behave like the Jurassic Park movie ones. SO Raptors will be traveling in packs...and most likely will follow the food they smell on you or try to eat you.

FRIEND SPAWN SYSTEM? Yes i thought of a friend spawn system. How about spawning at a barely visible distance so its a "Hey dude i was in the area" kind of thing. NO spawning when your being chased by a huge T REX or any dinosaurs.

How about having a Pterodactyl try to pick you up and try to feed there kids and your friends try to shoot it down with the bow and arrows?

Kill a baby T REX?

this game sounds fun right?

if not why?

• 3 weeks later...

prisoners idea woulda been kool, i remember playing the game Turok for xbox 360 doin it co-op best dinosaur game ever (: There was lots of giant dinosaurs in that game and you got to ride a bird dinosaur i cant spell it :mellow: A game of prisoners idea would kick Turoks ass

The most recent Turok game was garbage. Actually as the turok games came out, they got progressively worse. Turok for the N64 was awesome, Turok 2 tried to add more story, had less dinorsaur, less awesome. HOWEVER THE GORE almost made up for it. Turok rage wars was pure multiplayer, no dino killing, garbage. turok 3 again no dinos, more story from a side part of turok 2, very lame. I only played a little bit of the new Turok, and i was relieved to see raptors again, but it was effectively the turok equivalent to Duke Nukem Forever.

Sounds cool though, id play it once or twice

Archived