Jedi Phoenix

The Police

pghpowelljasko

Not very many encounters with the police are very funny to be quite honest lol...

But here's one encounter of mine:

One time my friends and I were being stupid and we decided we were gonna egg some kid's house who was a total jerk. I think we also set off fireworks on some santa light thing he had set out. (Christmas time) So everything is going as planned...until one of my buddies pulls out this bigass rock. And I just watch him throw it at rear, right passenger window and all I hear is the window shatter. At that point we're all like "Wtf was that guy thinking" and basically trying to get out of there as fast as we can in my truck. We swing by like an hour later just to drive past, and 2-3 cop cars are swarming the driveway and local neighbors are being questioned by the police. Possibly the scariest moment of my life.

This one time my friend was pulled over and there 4 of us sitting in this little civic hatch ok...so im in the backseat driver side smoking a cigarette when we get pulled over lol. so the cops walks up and starts talking to us, meanwhile im still smoking right ashing out the driver windows as this is all goin down. next thing i kno the cop stops talking looks right at an says "If you ash on my boot one more time, theres gna be big problems". i said ok sir and immediately put my cig out. He let us go, he pulled us over for no reason anyways but when we pull away all 4 of us started laughing hysterically. It was deff one one the funniest times with the police.

Another time..It was the weekend right after i turned 21...Im on the South Side of pittsburgh gettin shitty, then 2 rolls around and cops came through and kicked everyone out the club/bar. my buddies and i start walking to the car and i gotta piss so bad so i see this bushes lol next thing i kno 6 police are surrounding me asking wat i was doin i said nothing lol. they tell me to walk over to them in there little golf cart ask for my id n everything. the officer goes what were you doin i said nothing he was like we kno wat you were doin he goes you were pissing over there lol i said no sir i wasnt..he says we seen you. im so drunk by this time i ask the officer how big my dick was? lmao he replies by sayin "Do you want to go to jail tonight right after you turned 21" i said no sir he wrote my info down but nothing ever happened thank God

I've never been pulled over.

lol lucky you

While living in Texas (still living here) a Cop pulls me over one night, gets out of his car and steps up to my window. I rolled the window down as he requested. I said to him before he asked any questions " Sir I don't mean to be rude but your horse is about to leave the barn.". Looking down at his pants he started laughing and just walked away not saying another word. I waited there for another 5 min when he came back up to the window still laughing and said "Why are you still here?". I stated to him that I did not want to be rude and leave while he was trying to calm the horse down. Can't remeber exactly the words I said but it was enough to have him laughing even harder then before and he said Get The Fuck Out of here... was actually my first GTFO in real life lol.

So I was drinking at my pal Jordan's place, and at the time was under 21. I also had a guest to the group with me, a new friend at the time named Ian, who is younger than I am. At the time he was 19, and I was 20. Anywho, against the plan of staying at Jordan's all night to be safe, I was obligated to take Ian home around 2 in the morning after becoming sufficiently drunk. So, buzzing, I get in the car and start driving him home, which was something like 5 miles away. I was being super careful; Full stops at stop signs, checking blind spots and using turn signals, following the speed limit perfectly, etc. (I'm REALLY good at driving drunk.)

Anyway, a cop passes us, and my "you're about to be pulled over" radar went fucking berserk, and the cop did a quick U-turn and lit us the fuck up. Ian said something like, "We're fucked. WE'RE FUCKED LIKE TOTALLY FUCKED."

Me being an optimist, said something like, "No way. We'll be fine. Just don't say anything, don't be weird, be cool, relax, everything is going to be dandy."

So the cop walks up to my window, and I roll it down and say, "Hello." Mind you I'm underage and fucking DRUNK. Like, I reek of alcohol.

Cop says, "Either of you boys ever been arrested?"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Me, "No, uh, why do you ask, officer?"

Officer, "We've had a lot of stolen property recently, and a Jeep was reported to be involved. Now, your plates don't match the vehicle involved, but I had to pull you over for another reason. Do you know what that is?"

Me, "No officer, I can't think of any reason."

Officer, "Your license plate light is out."

Me, with fake surprise, "OH! Oops! I had no idea, I'll get that fixed right away."

Officer, "I don't need to give you a fix-it, then, right? You'll get it fixed right away? Good. Where are you headed."

Me, "Home, sir. Yucaipa. Not 5 minutes from here."

Officer, "Have a good night, then."

Me, to Ian, "I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE."

I was about 12 maybe 13 years old. Me and my friend walked off into the woods downtown to a small little walking trail used to get from one school to the other to smoke a ciggarette. So we find a nice spot, base of a tree and sit and smoke for a bit. 2 minutes later a cop comes rolling down the trail so we throw the butts under our leg (which is retarded in so many ways.) The cops asks what we're doing, and says some people have been throwing trash and fucking the trail up. Wasn't us, so he starts to walk off, he turns his back and cocks his head back towards us and says, "You should stop smoking to, it's bad for you." Then walks off down the trail. The only time I had to deal with cops that involved me. That was the beauty of living in a small town I guess.

Night out with mates and one guy takes a piss standing at a bus stop. police drive by and slow down, he rolls down the window, goes "nah-uh!" and drives on.

I fucking LOL'd

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was minding my own business when suddenly a wild cop appeared.

I used NWA.

"Fuck tha police

Comin straight from the underground

Young nigga got it bad cuz I'm brown

And not the other color so police think

They have the authority to kill a minority

Fuck that shit, cuz I ain't tha one

For a punk muthafucka with a badge and a gun

To be beatin on, and throwin in jail

We could go toe to toe in the middle of a cell

Fuckin with me cuz I'm a teenager

With a little bit of gold and a pager

Searchin my car, lookin for the product

Thinkin every nigga is sellin narcotics

You'd rather see me in the pen

Then me and Lorenzo rollin in the Benzo

Beat tha police outta shape

And when I'm finished, bring the yellow tape

To tape off the scene of the slaughter

Still can't swallow bread and water"

It was super ineffective and I was arrested and then bum-raped in prison.

THE END

I thought this post was going to be about The Police, but I guess this topic works too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Qad-gaHMg

I was pulled over only once for a speeding ticket for going 86mph on a 60mph at about 2:30AM. The scary part is that my three friends were hotboxing the entire car ride in the back to San Diego, and my car smells like weed. They were so paranoid and confused on what was going to happen that I had to calm them down when the officer goes back to his car. We felt soooooooooooooo lucky and relieved that he either did not smell the weed or did not care about marijuana. To celebrate, my friends smoked one more bowl after the cop left.

Archived